chapter 6

Today is kings third birthday I am having a him a birthday party at a indoor racing go car place my neice is coming my friends from work is bring there kids and of course kings side of the family is going to be there he's just not going to be there I gave my baby boy a spiderman theme just like what he wanted so with the help of my mother and my mother and sister they help me put my baby's  party together.

"So is king coming tonight"

My mom asked.

"Ma you know I don't mess with that man and no I told you he's not aloud me or king at all"

"Don't Do that boy like that"

"That boy should of had more respect for me before hr put his hands on me"

"Kayla"

"Mom"

"Alright I guess I'm not getting no out of you"

"Yeah and you not going to get one cause there is no.point of us talking about king"

"You right"

After we was done setting up everybody started coming zarriah brought her kids my sister brung my niece kings side of the family came and the party got started.

"Heeeey girl"

Kings cousin shantell said.

"King wanted me to bring this for gio"

"Just sat it over there"

"Okay"

"Thanks You"

"Um king is here"

My sister came and said to me I rushed over to the entrance with anger.

"What are you doing here your not about to ruin my sons party"

"Man chill out and move were my son I'm not trying to be on no fugazzy shit I just want to be with my son on his birthday dam"

"I swear to god if you fuck up his party your dead"

"Whatever"

"Daddy daddy daddy"

"Wassup son happy birthday big boy"

"Thank you daddy"

I'm keeping a eye on king so he won't do no stupid shit he know I don't want him around my son after today he's not seeing him no more.

"Mommy can you come get on the go cart a d race me"

"Yes baby come on"

I gave the people a ticket for me and gio to get on the go carts and we got In and gio took off I couldn't keep up with him he's to much and it was fun to as we went around the track one more time I just let him win.

"Couldn't keep up huh"

I just looked at king and walked away I don't for time to be letting him get up under my skin cause he's really not worth it honestly so I just went over to the table had a sip of my poo and a bite of my wings and started communicating and talking to everybody then we sung happy birthday to king.

"Happy birthday king"

Today my Best Friend kiya is coming over and dying my hair a fire red for my photo shoot tomorrow and I'm going to be hosting a party afterwords so my girl hooking me up

"Hey bitch"

"Wassup bitch"

"How you doing"

Kiya said giving me a hug.

"I'm doing"

"Want to talk about it"

"Sure"

Kiya started taking the stuff out her bag and we started talking.

"So what's up"

"Bestfriend just everything"

"Like what is it king"

"Yeah"

"Are you still in love with him"

Kiya asked me parting my hair.

"Of course that's the father of my child its just like I don't know I feel like we can have a better relationship then just this fighting and arguing like him putting his hands on me he fucked up doing that shit like but I mean"

"Yeah do you miss him"

I just started blankly into space.

"Yes,yes I do I miss his presents his hugs his kisses I miss when we used to be cool be best friend being able to get along but its like that Lil stupid ass Lil bitch be getting into his head so I just said fuck it but I'm going to be alright just me and Giovanni"

I started crying.

"Awww best friend come here I'm so sorry"

"No its fine not worth my tears I'll be straight"

I'm broken because of how hurt I am cause of king I'll be alright tho.

"Fuck that nigga they come and go just like ron fuck him to"

"Okay miss cold heart"

Sorry this chapter is short I have to Much school work to catch up on but I love you guys