I n t r o

READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!

*Paige's POV*

Drake's angelic voice fills the room as I dance with Eryka and Belle. I look over to my right and see a gorgeous guy sitting there by himself. As the song ends I tell them that I was going to say my hello's. "Hey thanks for coming."  said giving him a warm smile. God is jawline is amazing. "Hi thanks for inviting me. I'm Jack by the way." OMG his voice is absolutely breathtaking. "Paige, and it was no problem"

------------------------------------

Jack and I where talking, and laughing for a while turns out he makes music with his friend which is also named Jack who is also hilarious. Jack or as he told me to call him Gilinsky showed me some of their vines, and they were hilarious. "So how is it being the last Kardashian?" "I mean its okay, but sometimes I want to make a name for myself and not just be known as the last Kardashian. Now don't get me wrong I love being a Kardashian but- let me stop rambling" I said stoping myself with a chuckle. " No I liked it you sounded cute"

Jack and I talked for what seemed like forever, but unfortunately it had to come to an end.

When I got back people were wondering where I was, and then there is Kylie "Where were u my snap missed u?" Omg this girl🙄

AN/: Ik I haven't been on in a while, but it was for personal reasons. I'm starting the book over because I wasn't happy with it, this is just the intro.