She's Not A Sex Toy(18)

Chapter 19: She's Not A Sex Toy

*Edited*
~Jaxons POV~

To any males out there that use their girl just for sex....

You really need to get that out of your head. She needs to be treated like a princess not a sex toy. Yes of course you're gonna want to have sex with her but that gives you no right to treat her like trash.

She's not a sex toy..

She's a princess.

I lay in bed with Rebecca in a spooning position. We're just cuddling. I run my hands through her thick chocolate brown hair as she relaxs. 

I couldn't stop thinking about last weekend and about Rebecca telling me she's a virgin. She said she thought that I was gonna leave her because she was a virgin.

I know I was a man whore before I met her but I wouldn't do that.

I havent had sex in over five months. Basically when we met I hadn't had sex with a girl I met at a club. Yes, I'm dying for sex but I'm not that selfish. My celibacy has been a long journey.

" Why would you think I would leave you for being a virgin." I ask.

There's a short silence, "Because I wouldn't have enough experience for you. I didn't think you would like that... since you where a man whore."

" Huh... You don't think I'm that selfish.. do you?" I ask curiously.

She turns over to face me." No.. its just an insecurity of mine."

" You shouldn't be insecure about that, Im actually impressed." I smirk.

" How is being a virgin impressive?" She chuckles.

" I didn't think you would last 19 years of life being a virgin since you're incredibly sexy." I complimented her and notice her cheek redden.

She gives me one of her cute little giggles. My heart flutters and butterflies decide to jump my belly. I've never had this effect, just with Rebecca.

" No, but losing your virginity is something special. I'm not gonna force you until you want us to do it. I've gone a whole five months without sex, and I'll wait more for you." I kiss her on her forehead.

We both drift off to sleep still holding each other as we cuddle.

*Rebeccas POV*

The fact that Jaxons gonna wait for me until I agree to have sex gives me butterflies in my stomach. Boys don't regularly do this which is why I was scared to tell him.

Oh Jaxon..

" What are you daydreaming about?" Charlotte says interrupting my day dreaming.

" Huh? Oh nothing don't worry about it." I smile.

I don't smile to be nice, I smile because of what I was thinking about. I think I was smiling the whole time..

Is that weird?

" So when are you ready to pop your cherry with Jaxon." Charlotte says winking.

I gasp." Charlotte, don't say that out loud!"

" I just wanted to know.. and theres no one around." She chuckles.

" I told him I was a virgin, he took it really good." I smile.

She tilts her head, " You guys really love each other."

She gives me a sweet happy smile and I chuckle.

" Yea we really do.."

" Have you seen any sign of Sarah?" She asks.

" No.. no I haven't why are you asking?"

" Well, normally I see her head in every corner but now she's just not here for some reason." She looks around.

" I saw her at the galla the other day. She had this guy with her, she was making him win the diamond necklace." I say while thinking.

" She seams to be on the low, which is really weird since her demon self is normally every where." She says bluntly.

" Isn't that good? That she's not bothering or fucking up our lifes?" I scoff.

" I guess it is." She shrug.

The worst part is that she doesn't know why shes not here...

Or what I found on her phone.

-

-Im sorry its short but I have a halloween special coming up.. Thats for reading! Ily<3

-