ON HOLD

I have decided to put this book on hold for now.

The reason is that I barely have any time to write good quality chapters and the last couple of chapters have not been good due to my lack of time so I thought it would be best if I put this book on hold.

I will of course be returning to this as it is one of my greatest achievements but I do not know when.

I had imagined that this story would get 1k maybe 2k reads but it has gotten nearly 10k and I am so happy for it.

Thank you to each and everyone of you who read, voted and commented on this story and helped me achieve this. Without all of you this story would be nothing and I am so grateful that words cannot explain.

If I manage to have some time I will write some chapters until I have enough drafts to carry this story but for now there won't be any more chapters.

I know it's a bad place to end but I had no other choice. I also had to complete my other book, Teen Wolf GIF Series, for the same reasons but this book isn't completed yet. There will be more chapters to come later on.

If you are still reading this thank you so much for all your support and don't give up on this book as I will come back.

Love you all xxx