The reasons why I like you

These are the reasons why I like You :

- I really like your voice and your laugh.
- I love looking into your baby blue eyes and see myself in them it's like I see a better version of myself.
- I adore your dumb jokes and your twisted words.
- I feel safe whenever I'm around you even if I'm not in your arms I just know that if somethings would happen to me you'll be there to protect me.
- It's funny how you're taller than me and I need to be on my tiptoes to reach your height.
- I really enjoy it when we're just us, smoking and looking at the stars not knowing what tomorrow is made of.
- I really like when you hold me in your arms, I just feel like the world could end and I'll always don't care because you're near me.
- I love your smile, whenever you look at me with that smile it's like the sun is only shining for me.
- I really like talking to you about everything, serious stuff, dumb stuff, just everything.
- I like it when you're worried about me or when you want to protect me from the others, I like it that you care.
- I just like standing by your side and being your friend even if sometimes I really wished you'll watch me like all these other girls.

Because I'm sure they don't know you like I do, they don't know how you're insecure or how you're funny but deny it, they don't know all of those things that I know. I can't pretend that I know everything about you but I know for a fact that I'm falling in love with you...