Fourteen

When we arrived back at the complex hunter started to unload the shopping bags from the car and a couple of guys came and helped carry them inside.
Angela was standing at the front door rushed over to me and started squealing.

"Is that baby clothes you bought, omg I need to see them!" She asked excitedly while trying to peek in the bag I was holding.

I looked at hunt and he was just looking at us smiling he looked up and met my gaze and I flushed as he winked at me.

I pulled out the little rabbit hat and showed it to her.

Suddenly Amber came running out of the garage off to the side and starts squealing. Her hair flowing whidly around her and a hug smile is on her face. She hugs me tightly and goes on a ramble about how much she misses me and how she has so much to catch me up on about Gunner. He walks out casually, his eyes locked on Amber and swings an arm around her waist and kisses her on the top of the head.

Amber turned around blushing and playfully pecks him on the cheek and turns back to me and winks.

We all walk inside, Hunter is pulled aside by Gunner who looks all serious. Me and Amber decide to ignore them and just head upstairs to Hunters room to set down my bags.

Once we have set down the bags we head back downstairs whilst catching up with each other. Apparently Gunner had taken back to our house on his motorcycle after the whole incident at the hospital.

He was stressed out since one of his brothers were injured so badly Angela couldn't help him that he needed time away from the club. He also wanted to spend some quality time with Amber since they hadn't spoken much. It also turns out that Hunter wanted him to find out more of my background by getting Gunner to spend time in mine and Amber's home.