Chapter 8

(Y/N's pov)
I woke up with the sun blazing in my E/C eyes.I felt something warm next to me,so I turned my head to see my bro,Smokey.I smiled slightly while I heard him stur a little.I shoved him a little,"Hey bro get up,"I said to his small sleeping frame."Sis it's to early,"he whined to which I simply chuckled."Bro it's noo-"I'm up!"he interupted shocked jumping onto his paws."Well I guess"I got up onto my paws groaning a little"it's time to get moving,"I said looking at my bro.
We both walked out of the cave to see some of the clan members working,playing with the pups,or just chatting.Suddenly both me and my bro were attacked with me by boys,while he got the girls.I sent them a silent 'back off or I'll rip your throat out' by simply making my eyes change fully black for an instant and they instantly backed off.My bro was getting very frustrated with all the girls in his path,so I said outloud"Yo ladies he is gay,"and they believed me because I'm his sister.He walked past the girls up to my said and said I silent thank you,which I just nodded too.
We continued walking through the woods just enjoying the scenery.Some of it started looking simaliar and then I realized something:this is the place our parents had died.My brother had the same look on his face with his ears back,tail in between his legs,and slight whimpering.I looked exactly the same,well except the slight whimpering."Bro let's get out of here after all...old memories need to die,"I said and he nodded his head and we went back the direction we came from.
"Hey Y/N where were you I've been looking everywhere,"I heard the voice of Stormie say.Luckily my bro wasn't here since he doesn't like hearing cheezy things like that.I turned around and smiled slightly,but it was a fake one or at least I thought it was one."Hey Stormie,so whatcha need,"I asked with my head slightly tilted.He kept running towards me and I knew he was going to run to fast that he was going to bump into me,but I was too late to move out of the way.He ended up on top of me and even worse he had me pinned."Dude get off!"I said kind of angry,but I playfully shoved him off and weird enough he was very light.I got back to my feet and repeated my question.
"Oh I want to show you something follow me,"he said with his feet padding on the forest ground.I followed behind him kind of curious to know what this was.