chaotic boredom

asuramaru screams loudly at the camera, trying to scare you. it doesny work. "shoot."   harmony laughs. "asuramaru, your too adorable to scare anyone!" she giggles, which only makes asuramaru growl. kriby sees a new cookie jar, and is quick to inhale it. Vaati tackles kirby, in search of cookies. Irene dives in between them, causing them to fly apart. MMy shakes the house around, and krul tumbles down the stairs. "MEGA, IF YOU DONT STOP SHAKING THE HOUSE, ILL... ILL..." asuramaru helps her up, growling. harmony walks upstairs to mega and you can hear mega yowling in pain, and promising notto shake the house. gaster angrily walks out of the lab that wa sinstalled into the house. "🕈☟⚐ 💧☟⚐⚐😐 ❄☟☜ ☟⚐🕆💧☜✍" harmony sighed. "mega" "💣☜☝✌ 🕈☟⚐✍" "mega mewtwo Y. dont mind them, all they like to do is destroy the house." piplup ran into the room and bumped into gaster. gaster picked it up by a wing. "🕈☟✌❄ ✋💧 ❄☟✋💧 🏱✌❄☟☜❄✋👍 ❄☟✋☠☝✍" "thats piplup." harmony grabbe dpiplup away from gaster. "dont hold him that way. gaster, dont you have expiramanet to do anyways?"  gaster sighed. "✋ 👎⚐☠❄ ☟✌✞☜ ❄☟☜ ☼✋☝☟❄ 💣✌❄☜☼✋✌☹💧📬📬📬" "oh, ok. welp, i left you some money in the lab, go get materials." gaster hurried out of the room, grabs th emoney, and leaves. mega comes downstairs, and everyone glares at them. undyne storms into the room, glaring around. "wheres that blue feather clump?!" pipolup squealed and hid behind harmony. "damnit undyne..." Kirara runs in, squeaking adorably. harmont flops over beside kirari, adding to the chaos. most people leave the house, and flowey turns off the veiwy thingy on his way out. "bye bye"