J

Josh was smiling widely. He couldn't help himself. His hand was laced with Tyler's and their fingers were intertwined. It gave Josh butterflies, and his whole body felt light. That is until he ran into someone. He let out a squeak and instinctively pulled himself into a ball, letting go of Tyler's hand.

Tyler looked back and saw Josh on the ground in front of some guy who was trying to help him up. He walked over to them. "Joshy! Are you okay?" Tyler asked as he helped the other man who he recognized as Pete get Josh up on his feet.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just thought I was being jumped again. Habit." He have a small, sheepish smile and adverted his gaze to the floor. Tyler kissed the top of his head, and frowned.

"It shouldn't be a habit. I'll make sure it's not one okay, Josh?" Pete looked at him with a confused face.

"Are you two dating? You guys look really cute together while I'm just a crying Pepe trying to get my crush to notice me." Josh busted out with laughter. He held his stomach as his body slowly made his way to the floor. Tyler just stared at Josh, and Pete turned red.

"S-sorry." Josh finally managed to form words after several moments of laughter. "Pe... Pepe wentz!" He let another wave of laughter out of his body. For once, laughs were racking his body instead of sobs. He was crying, though.

Tyler giggled, but he didn't find it as funny as Josh. Pete just awkwardly shuffled away to find one of his friends.

After Josh's laughing episode, he finally got up and wiped the tears from his face and began breathing heavily. "That's the most I've laughed. I haven't laughed like that since 1708."

"You were alive in 1708."

"That's the point."

"Ooh." Josh just grinned, and linked their hands together again. They went the rest of the time for that school day holding hands as much as possible. Josh even scrambled up the courage to kiss Tyler on the cheek. It was worth it to see the shocked look on Tyler's face, and the blush.

Josh was sure he was going to date this boy, even if it wasn't his soulmate.