Background Stories ❤

(Isn't that pic adorable?!? I've sooo got feels for this ship. ❤)

Michael Gordon Clifford
Age: 20
Height: 6' 3"

Michael Gordon CliffordAge: 20Height: 6' 3"

Lucas Robert Hemmings
Age: 20
Height: 6 foot

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke.

I live in California and boy does my life suck. I'm 20 years old, so I kinda just got out if my parents "you do this" and "you do that" life style. I grew up with a lot that a child shouldn't grow up with. My entire family are drug addicts and my family is all jacked up. First off...I'm a drug baby. They never thought I would make it, but here I am. My mom was on drugs when she had me...she was 15 at the time...but when I was born she made a promise. She made a promise to be the perfect mom. The kind you see on reality TV shows. I knew she couldn't, of course I knew, but I didn't think she could. I was almost convinced, almost, when she even quit smoking for me. After that, she was pretty much the perfect mom, that is, until my father ruined it. I hate even calling him my father. He was caught cheating on my mom with some blonde chick who was probably underaged. I was 12 at the time. After my mom kicked my father out, she got a lot worse then before, or so I've heard. She started getting drunk every night of my life and beating me. She got back on drugs and hooked up all night, every night. Its hard watching your mom go through that shit, honestly, but I had to. By the time I was 17 years old I was living on my own. I basicly alone in the house. She would come back every 2 days or so and boss me around, beat me, make me sleep on the floor. Just stupid shit. The same thing over and over until now. Now I'm at the club, where I usually am, a gay club to be in fact. Yes, I'm gay. Kill me. I figured that out when I was 16-17 because I fell hopelessly in love with my best friend...Calum Hood. Yeah, the famous singer/bassist? Yeah, that one. Once I finally got the balls to tell him, he hated me. He thought I was disgusting and deserve to die. I haven't talked to him again and its been around 3-4 years. I miss him so much, but that's life. I have to live with it, what else do I have? So now I'm sitting here in this crowded gay club drinking, eyeing that cute boy with blazing hot red hair...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Michael.

Well, where do I start? I had a pretty normal life, the cookie cutter kind that belongs on tv. I hate it though. I wish I had an interesting life. I think the most "tragic" thing that's ever happened to me was I came out to my parents as gay, and they kicked me out of the house at 17. But it was all good because I had money and bought a one bed, one bath apartment. It works, and so do I. Now I'm sitting at the opposite side of this bar, seeing that hot blonde who is obviously eyeing me. I might start to have a little problem down there if he don't stop, but I won't mind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••