Losing Battle

"WHAT YOU MEAN I CAN'T GO HOME?"

"Ms.Hamilton Ms.Juno is pressing charges for assault. I'm afraid we're going to have to book you. Normani Hamilton your under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. What you say can be held against you."

"No no no no this can't be happening. You must be mistaken. Ashlee can't press charges."

"She can and she already has. Her face is terribly damaged and she's missing her two front teeth. Your a flight risk. We'll have you in solidarity since your so violent."

"Normani this is all my fault you can't do this.  I know won't let you do this because of fighting for me."

"Camila it's ok calm down for me please calm down. I know this isn't the plan. But it's ok we'll be ok. Call the girls and call Jilly."

"Normani I can't keep calm YOUR GOING TO JAIL HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KEEP CALM?"

"Camila stop it right now. Just do what I said and call Jilly you have to call Jilly."

"Why?"

"Camila for god sakes call her when you get home."

"We have to cuff you so say goodbye."

Camila surges forward to grab Normani's face to kiss her until the guards rip them apart and drag Normani away.

"NORMANI I LOVE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU TOO"

The officers dragged Normani away. Camila was scared for so many reasons. One Normani is black the color of her skin already has society seeing her being a criminal without even being one. Two Camila doesn't even have a lawyer and she knows if she gets a paralegal that won't even go close into Normani's favor. As she really looks at things she's Normani is doomed. And it's all her fault and there's nothing she can do about it. But she'll be damned if she doesn't try.

Camila ordered a Uber and when they there she told them to step on it if they got a ticket she'd pay for it. When she got home she nearly tore the door down.

"DINAHHHH,ALLLLLYYYY,LAURENNN!! WE HAVING A FUCKING EMERGENCY WE NEED TO ASSEMBLE CODE BLUE RED WHATEVER FUCKING COLOR COME ON!

Ally came running down the stairs with her dress half way up. Dinah almost fell down the stairs because her pants were at her ankles. And Lauren she just walked down the stairs eating an apple.

"Damn it Camila I don't bother you and Normani when y'all have sex. Every time I'm about to slip the tip in you got a fucking problem. Well I got a fucking problem you keep interrupting me from fucking."

"DINAH THIS IS SERIOUS. NORMANI GOT LOCKED UP FOR REAL THIS TIME. ASHLEE PRESSED CHARGES AND THEY CUFFED HER. WE GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH HER PARENTS. SO I THINK YOUR TIP WILL BE OK."

"Camila honey calm down. Dinah no sex for a week. But why was Normani arrested she was supposed to just be in custody at the courthouse?"

"Ashlee pressed charges talking about her face being damaged and missing two front teeth. I need a lawyer and I need one quick."

"Did you call Jilly?"

"Why the fuck are you and Normani telling me to call Jilly?"

"Cause Mila she just finished being a pre law student at Howard."

Camila was still at confused

"So?"

"Camila listen closely pre law."

"Good for her. How does this help Normani?"

"For crying out loud Camila her or father can represent Normani. That's why she said to call her. Jilly took her paralegal test and passed. God you know what I'll do it. We have to get her a trial and get one quick. I'm not letting my best bro stay locked for nothing. FREE NORMANI TILL IT'S BACKWARDS!!"