The plan for the night

Bakugou POV

Finally the fucking weekdays are over and we can now relax and enjoy the weekend. Names Katsuki Bakugou the so to be number one hero this world have ever seen and why because my quirk is the most awesome power ever.

Anyway today me and my 'friends' are at cafe talking about some shit happens in school. The red haired dude named Kirishima his quirk allowed him to turn his body hard as a fucking rock not too flashy. Then there drooly face who's named is
Kaminari his quirk is electrification but when the guy use too much of it he turns to the world's most stupid idiot ever.

I don't even know why I'm talking about these loser when we should start talking about the plan for Saturday night. "So you guys what should we do on Saturday night" Kirishima said, while taking a bite of his carrot cake "I'm thinking we should do something party related what do you think Bakugou" Kaminari said and look at me across the table. I put down my coffee and answer "Sure I guess parties or clubs or whatever will do to set my mind off the stupid-ass schoolwork and the stupid-ass teachers too" I said in a bored tone, "Alright then anyone got a place that we should go tonight" Kirishima said, and we think for a few minutes in till I bang the table and stand up said " How about we go to that gay strip club in downtown we're all gay right I mean you two freaks are dating right" I lean to them and gave the Am-I-right look. They both look at each other and blush then look away.

I laughed at their stupid faces and sit back down on my sit "So how about it you all in or what" I demanded for an answer. They both think for a minutes which I groaned to let them know that I hate waiting and now they both nodded at the same time. "Good meet me at my house at 7 pm and wear something to make you look cool I don't want to be seen by fucking assholes who can't even dress them-self" I said and finish my coffee, while Kirishima pay the check. "Alright I see you guys at Bakugou's place later" Kaminari said while getting off his seat and kiss Kirishima on his cheek and left. I swear I almost threw up on that part "Hey come man you gay too so why make that face" Kirishima said while me and him walk out the door "Shut up because that was a fucking loser kiss and I'm not a loser I'm #1" I said in such in anger tone. "Okay whatever see you at 7" Kirishima said, and went our separated ways "Yeah peace out bitch" I said then walk my ass to my house.

I hope you guys love this story I'm sorry I haven't update any of my stories I was very busy with school work :(

BYEE~ ;)