The Love Story (Cole x Nya) part 5

Sorry for the delay of part 5 I was busy with something every kid does in his or her life. School so here it is part 5 Remembering that she had a cake for him she pulls away Nya: hay Cole I have another surprise for you follow me fallowing Mya into her secret area on the bounty she gives him the cake Cole: cake!!! I -I love cake especially since it's chocolate cake !!! Nya: uh uh uh first things first. Cole: uh first things first what? Nya: let me show you Grabbing Cole's hand she pulls him closer in for a kiss when all of a sudden.... Kai comes in Kai: Ha I new it!!!! Quickly turning around to see what her brother was talking about Nya: What you new what? Kai: that I won the bet oh but don't worry I will allow you to be with Cole. Nya: Oh thank you Kai thank you Running over to Kai to give him a hug for not being angry at her for not telling him what was happening Kai: Uh Nya love the hug but I have to tell someone something. Facing his head down the hall Kai shouts Kai: Jay! Lloyd! Me and Zane won the bet it's time to pay up!!!! Running down the hall to were Kai,Nya, and Cole are standing. Jay, Zane, and Lloyd look to make sure if what he was telling was the truth. Jay: dah!! Great Lloyd we lost the bet and I also lost Nya. Lloyd: Ahhh man there goes my 40 bucks Zane: I told you that Cole and Nya were the perfect match. Lloyd/Jay: ugh!!! Zan no need to rub it in!!! Kai: oh but we get to see how miserable you guys are when you each pay us 20 bucks so fork it over busters. Jay/Lloyd ( but mostly Jay) : uhhh here you go 20 bucks for each of you from me and Lloyd to you!!! Cole/Nya: uhhh what is going on here??? Kai: Oh we had a bet. Zane: and our bet was on who you would end up with. Lloyd: Zane and Kai betted on you and Cole being the perfect match..... Jay cutting in Jay: And!! me and Lloyd betted on you and me. Kai: And the winners of the bet got 20 bucks from each of the losers Zane: who were me and Kai Lloyd: Know the losers me and Jay have to give 20 bucks to them. Nya: ohhh is that why Jay was complaining. All ninjas except for Jay: ha ha ha ha!!!

10 year time skip:

After 5 years of dating Cole and Nya are now married and have 2 kids one named Connor there 4 1/2 year old boy and there youngest Naomi there 3 year old girl   Kai: ah ha I'm an uncle yes!! Cole: uh Kai you all are considered uncles. Zane: according to my conciliations Cole is correct we would be considerad uncles and master Wu, Garmidon, Misoko would be considered there grandparents. Lloyd: (sarcastically) thanks for the reminder Zane because I totally forgot that info.  All laugh except for Zane. Zane: was that suppose to be funny because I don't get it? Jay: Zane that was sarcasm he was just being sarcastic. Zane: oh that's what it was. Kai: so can you tell which element they will get from one of you? Nya: we would need to wait until they are older to find out. Cole: and when we do we can train them on what element they inherit from us.

3 year skip:
Connor is know 7 and Naomi is know 6

Connor: mommy!! Naomi is splashing me in the face with water!!!! Naomi:Mommy I'm not doing it on purpose tho!! Looking over to her husband Cole Nya: well I guess Naomi inherited my element that leaves us with Connor inheriting yours. Cole: I guess so so let's go get them out side so we can train them so that they don't destroy there room accidentally. A quick checkup for you: they are on the bounty still and Connor's  room is Cole's old room next to his parent's room and Naomi's room is across from her brothers next to Kai's room. Nya: ok Naomi I need you to focus on this water in the bucket your goal before the end of training is to get the water from this bucket to end up in the bucket attached to the roof and the reason it's up there is so you can't just walk up and dump it in. Ok? Naomi: ok Cole: ok Connor I want you to move this giant rock from here to that tree easily before the end of your training. Connor: ok I will try dad. Cole: no trying you will you got to be confident that you will if you say you can't or you will try you will fail ok. I want the I will spirit when you train not the I will try. Ok? Connor: I understand father I will move this rock not matter how big It might be.

And here lyes the end of part 5 I will try to finish part 6 as soon as posible so stay tooned for part 6 byyyyyyyyye😎