Chapter 33

"What was the cause of death?" Emily asks when the courier shows us the body.

"Stab wounds to the chest." He says. "I would not want to be one of these guys." He says with a laugh, but he stops when he realizes that we don't find it humorous.

"Did anything show in the lab results?" I ask.

"Well all three men had alcohol in their system, as well as food that is usually served at sports bars." He says.

"What makes you say that?" I ask.

"Well this first guy had what looks like a hamburger with chessy fries, the second had a chili dog with chips, and the third guy had chips with some sort of dip." He says.

"How do you know exactly what they had?" Emily asks.

"Their stomach's did not have time to digest the food, so it was still sitting in their stomaches." He says.

"So the unsub kills them after they eat, but before their food can digest?" I ask.

"It sure looks like it." Emily says.

We thank the coroner and leave the morgue.

"Hey, so what did you two find out at the morgue?" Hotch asks as we enter the police station.

"The unsub killed the men after they ate." Emily says.

"How do you know?" Morgan asks.

"The food didn't have time to digest." I say.

"The unsub may meet them at bars, we will have to see if any of the local bars recognize the men." Spencer says.

"Okay, JJ, Reid, and Prentiss go to the local bars and see what you can find." Hotch says.

"Summerway, come here I need you to look over something." Morgan says.

I walk over to to Morgan who is sitting at the table.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Now this is really important, What do you think Penelope would want?" He asks showing me different colored phone and laptop cases.

"Seriously? Aren't you suppossed to be doing work?"

"Morgan, Summerway, we are going over victimology." Hotch says.

"All of the victims look simular, brown medium length hair, brown eyes, and an average height." I say.

"But that also is majority of the male population." Morgan says.

"Okay so the first victim was a teacher, the second was a scientist, and the third was a docter. All are high class jobs, besides the teacher." Rossi says.

"The teacher was the first victim, he could have been the original target." I say.

"Can we agree that the unsub is possibly a women?" Hotch asks and we nod.

"She may have a negative look on men, put there by possibly the first victim and now she thinks off all men like that." I suggest.

"Like what?" Hotch asks.

"A player maybe." Morgan says.

"We need to learn more about the first victim." Hotch says pulling out his phone and dialing a number.

"Speak and be heard." Garcia says.

"We need you to find out more about the first victim, Tyler Luis." Hotch says.

"Uhh...Tyler, twenty five, lived in a steady household, no criminal record, a speeding ticket, and he was a teacher." Garcia says.

"What if the unsub and Tyler Luis had a teacher an student relationship?" I suggest.