DM 1

Yein scrolled down the home page of her Instagram but still found nothing interesting.

Without she know, she clicked the right top corner which lead to Direct Messages.

She went search for someone she admired so much. She love his handsome face, tall figure, voice, his smile and especially his eyes. She thinks his eyes are really pretty which make she melt everytime she saw him.

30.08.20

jyiyiyi46: yo BC! How was your exams? HAHAHAHA
sent 12:52 am

jungkook109: Who are you?
jungkook109: And what is BC?
sent 12:59 am

jyiyiyi46: Who aaaaam aiiiii~~
jyiyiyi46: its Bunny Cookie..It's you! HAHAHAH
sent 12:59 am
jyiyiyi46: aren't you answering?
sent 1:05 am

jungkook109: is this Eunbi's chingu?
sent 1:09 am

jyiyiyi46: what eunnnnbiiiiiii???
sent 1:09 am

jungkook109: Hwang Eunbi's friend. Right?
sent 1:10 am

jyiyiyi46: wooooo~ you're right! how do you know eunbi?
sent 1:10 am

jungkook109: of course i know her. Who wouldn't know an adorable girl.
jungkook109: whats the purpose of you dm-ing me?
sent 1:11 am

jyiyiyi46: i was asking a question before rememberrrr? :))
sent 1:13 am

jungkook109: oh that. my exams was okay.
sent 1:13 am

jyiyiyi46: btw eunbi have many friends. do you even know who i am?
sent 1:14 am
jyiyiyi46: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
sent 1:16 am

jungkook109: you were the one who sit beside eunbi on one of her post on August 13, she tagged you there.
sent 1:17 am

jyiyiyi46: weww. so detailed..then my name?
sent 1:17 am

jungkook109: Jung Yein
sent 1:18 am

jyiyiyi46: OMG! You stalked me?!
sent 1:18 am

jungkook109: dream on! it is written on your bio.
sent 1:19 am

jyiyiyi46: oh hehe ^~^
jyiyiyi46: you're not sleeping BC?
sent 1:19 am

jungkook109: ask that question yourself.
sent 1:20 am

jyiyiyi46: seems like I'm sleepy, byeeee
sent 1:21 am
read 1:21 am

❀ Morning ❀

"Yein-ah ireona!" Shouted her mom even though she was inside Yein's room.

Yein, don't want to make an argument in the morning so she went up from her bed to the bathroom.

She was in front of the mirror brushing her teeth. She stopped her movement, "Woah, I had a weird dream," she mumbled and then continue brushing. "How could I direct messaging Jungkook, that will be embarrassing."

She shook her head. "But it feels real though," she spoke before washed her mouth. While washing, she thought what if it's not a dream. The thought make she spit all the water in her mouth.

She went running out of the bathroom and reached for her phone. She opened the Instagram app and checked the DM.

"MY GOD HOLY SHIT! WHAT WERE YOU DOING STUPID?!!" Yein screamed as soon as she saw their chat.

"AAAAAH WHAT TO DO!! THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!" She scolded herself by hit her head quiet many times.

"How will you face him if you meet him Jung Yein!" She said while gritted her teeth.

"Jung Yein, what are you doing? You haven't showered? It's late already!! Get ready faster!" Her mom came in upon her daughter screams.

___________

To those who have read this before:
it's been a long time since i somehow abandoned this story so i want to continue from i left off and need to update and edit the time

I will update this as daily as possible

[ Author Rel ]