White house

My lips meet his. It doesn't matter how many times we have kissed there is just something about kissing him. There is a literal spark between us every time our lips meet. We start out sweet and soft but need begins to take over and things get heated very quickly. I open my lips allowing his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance around each other. His hands wonder over my lower back and around to my breasts. He knows that's what gets me really going, not to mention how much he likes them. Me I move my hands to his hair and pull ever so slightly. I feel him shiver as a moan escapes his lips. Next thing I know my back is against the wall of the hotel and my fishnets are being ripped off, good thing I brought more than one pair. I wrap a leg around his waist as he grinds his growing manhood against me. Both of our breathing is becoming ragged. I can't stand it anymore. I reach down and undo his belt, unbutton his pants, and pulling his pants down. He picks me up and both my legs wrap around his waist. He carries me to the bed and lays me down. His hands roam all over my body. My face, my arms, my breast, and stop right at my hips where my thong starts. He loops his fingers in my thong and pulls them off. I gasp as he dips his finger inside me.

"Oh Gwen your so wet baby girl."

I reach my hands to his waist as he pumps his fingers in and out of me. He pulls his finger out just as I'm about to fall over the edge. I grunt in disappointment and he laughs as he helps me get his underwear off. Slowly he pushes himself inside me. It's bliss. It's like he is made for me, sculpted just for me. He is still for a minute allowing me to adjust to his size. He is so big I'm literally stretched to the limits. Nothing has ever felt so good. Slowly the rhythm starts. I grunt at the first few thrusts from pain but the good kind. The kind I crave when he is near me. He stops dead in his tracks as the grunts escape my lips.

"Gwen did I hurt you? Are you ok? Was I to rough? Baby talk to me! I'm sorry!"

"Blake I'm ok cowboy, in fact I have never been better. No stop freaking out and fuck me please."

That's all it takes. We both move and grind until we are falling over the edge screaming each other's names. We lay on the bed trying to catch our breaths. He is hold me and I have never been more content in my life. I have never felt so loved, so treasured.

"Cowboy we have 30 minutes to get ready again. We have to hurry."

"You mean you have to hurry baby girl. I can be ready in ten" he laughs

I slap his chest playfully and I get up to get ready for the second time.
...............................................................................................................................................
I'm in the bathroom finishing up the last details to make everything perfect. The president and Italian prime minister is a big deal. I'm slightly nervous. I think I've fixed my lips 1000 times. I decided to stick with my normal red color, partly because that's become my signature, but mostly because I know how much Blake likes the red. He tells me I'm beautiful regardless but I know he likes the red the best because he is always extra touchy. I'm still waiting for the the right time to tell Blake. I was going to tell him this morning but things got a little carried away. Now isn't the time. I want things to go smoothly tonight and Blake needs to be my rock.

"Gwen are you coming? We are going to be late."

I walk out and Blake's jaw literally drops. I see an all to familiar look in his eyes. I walk over put a finger under his chin and lift it closed. I place my arms around his neck and his arms wrap around my waist. I could stand there all day looking into his eyes.

"Talk to me baby girl. I can tell you have stuff on you mind."

"It's just tonight is a big deal. Like a REALLY big deal and I don't want to screw it up ya know."

"It always baffles me."

"What?"

"The fact that you can't see how amazing you are. Gwen you have nothing to worry about. You mesmerize every audience you preform for. Stop doubting yourself. Trust me when I tell you your amazing and everything is going to be perfect."

It's then we here the knock at the door and Lolo telling us it's time to go. He bends down and puts a kiss on my forehead. We grab our coats and head out to the dinner.
...............................................................................................................................................

Blake's hand is around my wait the whole night until it's time for me to preform. It never fails to blow my mind the effect this man has on me. Since he has placed his hand around my waist I haven't felt an ounce of fear or nerves. I have felt protected and safe but the minute I realize I'm stepping up their alone the nerves hit and hit hard. So I turn and look at my handsome cowboy and he winks at me. That's all I needed, well that and knowing his arms would be waiting for me the minute I come off the stage. I find that cocky diva persona I'm know for and slay the stage. However the minute I exist the stage I fall into my cowboys arms. They tighten around me and I'm once again in my safe place.

"I told you sunshine. You were amazing as always." He tells me as I snuggle in his arms

"I love you cowboy" I whisper in his ear

We spot the governor of NY and his date chef Saundra Lee. We walk over to them, Blake's arm still wrapped around my waist. We get wrapped into a conversation but I can tell Blake feels a little out of place now, as he first kisses my temple. When he is nervous he is more touchy. Next he places his hand on my stomach. I almost stop mid-sentence. Does he know? How could he? This is killing me. I'm determined to tell him tonight. He needs good news just as much as I needed it. As long as it is good news for him, I think it will be.