Page 3

As I got to know you, I fell more in love with you each passing day. You had me mesmerized, and totally and completely wrapped around your little finger. Had you asked for the moon, I would have done my best to offer it to you, or take you to it – whichever option you preferred.

I was that whipped!

I remember you telling me you loved me after exactly three months of dating. The memory is my biggest solace in this world. To have been loved by such a pure soul as you is something I could never value too much, I, the vile killer, the heartless machine.

We became so close, and yet it felt like we were worlds apart. I, who was used to blood for I killed as a living, was madly in love with a doctor whose sole purpose was to save lives and heal wounds.

Surely, the irony is not lost on you.

The killing machine that I was never disobeyed an order, or delayed the inevitable. But the day I received photos of us, with a document saying you were to be my next target, I couldn't help but rebel.

In my blind obsession with you, I had become naïve. Otherwise, how could I have ever hoped that the agency wouldn't find out about us?

I was an asset. And you had become a threat, a target, a name on the higher-ups' list.

All because of me.

I don't deserve your forgiveness. But I sure hope you'll understand that it was my passion for you that allowed me to drag you into the dangerous world that was mine.

..................................................

I know this isn't like any of the usual romance I'm used to writing, but your support would be appreciated :) 

Until next time, 

tk cr

La_Rose_Semsem