Chapter 20

A/N- Hey guys back again with another chapter! I have a party this weekend so I probably won't update unless I do on the Sunday.. Anyway this is a slightly different chapter I literally thought of it last night, hope you enjoy it.

Jodie's POV

I woke up about an hour and a half ago I've been down to get food and showered, right now I was currently editing my video for today. I heard someone come in my room and I turned to see Simon. I turned my music that I was listening too down so I never seemed ignorant. I smiled at him as he sat down beside me. 'So what you doing today?' he asked plopping beside me in the spare chair. 'Um nothing really was just going to edit and look at new dance ideas, why?' I smiled turning to face him. 'Oh my little cousin is coming over, I said I'd watch him while my cousin Alice and her boyfriend went out for a few hours, wondered if you wanted to help? All the other guys are going out anyway.' he smiled hopefully towards me. Sure I'd love too what age is your cousin?' I asked. 'He is only 1 and his names Zac' I saw Simon's eyes light up a little when i agreed to help him. 'Well Alice is dropping him off in about half an hour okay?' he said to me getting up from the chair. 'Okay I'll finish this video then come downstairs I smiled as he kissed my forehead. I was looking forwards to meeting his little cousin, I love babies they're so cute. I would eventually want a family but believe me not just now I'm only 22 lol. Anyway I finished editing and stuck on my usual leggings and a top, grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I went into the living room and saw Simon sitting on one sofa with a little boy with blonde hair and sea blue eyes sitting on his knee he was so cute. On the other sofa was A girl who looked about 27 and a man who also looked about 27. The girl I was assuming was Alice had sort of dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes where as the man had bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. I smiled at them and went to sit next to Simon. 'Jodie this is Alice and Jason, Jason and Alice this is my girlfriend Jodie' he smiled towards them then me. 'Hi nice to meet you' I smiled they agreed and smiled back. 'Oh and this is Zac' Simon said gesturing to the little boy on his knee who looked really shy. 'Hello Zac I'm Jodie' I smiled, he smiled back and gave me a little wave. 'He's beautiful' I said to Alice and Jason. 'Thank you' Alice said. 'Well Si we best head, thanks so much for agreeing to look after Zac for a while, we will make it up to you' Alice said while standing up with Jason to leave. Simon stood up to hug Alice goodbye. 'See you around 8 little guy behave for Simon and Jodie okay?' Jason said to Zac. 'I will daddy don't worry' he smiled he was so polite.

After Alice and Jason left Simon came back into the living room. 'Okay so what should we do?' Simon asked Zac. 'I wanna play outside' Zac smiled unfortunately it was quite wet outside and was a horrible day so we couldn't let him go outside. 'Tell you what how about we go meet everyone else before we play games? And before they leave.' Simon said and Zac agreed. We firstly went to Patsy's room, I knocked gently and heard her shout come in. 'Hey Patsy we have someone here for you to meet' I smiled as Zac followed me and Simon into her room. 'Hello there whats your name?' Patsy said coming over and crouching to Zac's height. 'I'm Zac' he smiled and said proudly. 'well hello Zac I'm Patsy' she smiled. We then went too see Melissa. 'Hey Melissa can we come in a minute?' I asked as she had left her door open. 'Sure' she shouted back to me so I went in with Zac and Simon and it was basically the same as it was with Patsy. We had visited everyone now, Zac had become best friends with everyone in the house well when I say best friends I mean he got to slap JJ for being rude thinking we were gonna pull a prank on him, he got a small shot on Josh's PS4 and had a small pillow fight with Vikk. 'So Zac what sort of stuff do you like?' I asked him expecting him to say things like football or some cartoon show like Paw Patrol. 'I like to dance' he smiled. 'Aw Zac that's great Jodie dances' Simon said and Zac's face lit up instantly. 'Can you dance for me now?' he asked well almost begged. 'Um yes of course I can' I smiled. I performed the dance I performed at the meet up a few days ago. By the end of it Zac was jumping on the couch really excited 'I loved it Jodie' he shouted before running and hugging me. 'Zac do you wanna paint?' Simon asked. 'Yess!!' he shouted again and Simon went and got the stuff to paint. We had been painting with Zac for over an hour he was working so hard on his little painting and wouldn't let me or Simon see it, I was just painting rainbows on the page, Simon took a picture of me and Zac painting our pictures. 'Doneee' Zac shouted and showed me and Simon finally what he painted. It was a cute little painting of everyone he met today with him and he painted me dancing in the background. 'Aw Zac this is so nice.' I smiled. 'So cute Zac' Simon smiled. After we cleaned up we sat and watched The Lion King while eating some little munchies like crisps and chocolate, I sat at one end of the sofa and Zac was lying on my legs watching the film while Simon at at the other side taking more pictures. He liked to take random pictures for memories sake.

After the film we got Zac ready to go home as it was just after 8. Simon took one last picture this time of all 3 of us and then spoke to Zac 'So Zac have you enjoyed today?' he asked and Zac smiled 'Yes Simon I have I really like everyone but Jodie's my favorite' he smiled and hugged me. 'Aww Zac your my favorite too and I also had a lot of fun today' I smiled. The door went and Simon answered it. Alice and Jason walked in smiling. 'Zac time to go home now, did you have fun?' Alice said while Zac ran and hugged her. 'Yes yes I had soo much fun' he said with a huge smile on his face. 'Thanks again Simon and Jodie for watching him' Jason said to me and Simon. 'Oh it was no bother, i also made a new friend' I smiled towards the family of 3, I also felt Simon sneak a hand around my waist. 'You both can keep the picture I made it for all of you' Zac said looking up at me and Simon. 'Thank you Zac, I will frame it and put it on the wall' Simon smiled. we said our goodbyes and Alice, Jason and Zac left. Today was so fun, Simons little cousin was adorable and all day I noticed just how kind natured Simon was when it came to kids, it was an even more childish Simon that came out and it was so cute. I was so lucky to have him he is just full of surprises.

A/N Like I said I just thought of this last night so I have no idea if it's good but I wanted to update again before this weekend.. See Yaa