Chapter 1: Our daughter (orgin)

(A/N: this story were made before, the news about Larcade, or the war. If you don't know who it is so never mind)

Y/N = Your name
F/C = favourite colour
H/C = Hair colour
H/L = hair length
E/C = eye colour
A/N = Authors note
POV = point of view
-=-
(Zeref's PoV)

Me and Mavis had settled down on Tenrou island. The only one that came here was the Fairy tail guild. But they never came our way so I didn't really care, my curse is still here. I had to be careful, I don't want to hurt my love. Now that I am thinking about it where is she anyway?

(Mavis POV)

How am I going to tell him. How will I tell him that I am pregnant with his child? I hope he will take it well. I walked inside our cave and he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, then I made a serious face. He looked confused at me as I came closer. Ok now or nothing!

,,Zeref" I said, still looking serious.

,,Y-Yeah?" He asked, scared.

,,I-I'm Pregnant!" I yelled.

,,Really?" He asked.

,,Y-Yes" I said, looking down nervously.

,,That's amazing" he said, with no emotion.

,,Really?" I asked.

,,Yes" he answered, and smiled.

,,Thanks Zeref!" I said, hugging him thightly.

,,Hey, HEY" he yelled.

,,What?" I asked, nervous.

,,Be careful you can hurt the little one" he said, touching my stomach.

,,I will" I said, with a smile.

(Zeref POV)

I'm going to be a dad? I hope the child won't get my curse. I looked at Mavis, she was so happy. I must be happy for her too.
*Time skip by Zeref's cute face, after the birth)

I came inside and saw a little creature in Mavis arms. I came closer and saw a little girl, she had a big smile. She opened her eyes, her eyes were a pretty E/C. She had a bit hair, it was H/C with a little black stripe (if you have black hair then the stripe is another shade of black). I felt something holding my finger, I looked down and saw the little girl holding it. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I looked at Mavis as she smiled at me.

,,This is our daughter Zeref" she said.

,,M-My daughter?" I asked, looking at the little thing.

,,Yes" she said.

*Time skip by Your cute face, 1 year later*

We have named our daughter Y/N Vermillion Dragneel. She is so little and cute. She had her crib in me and Mavis room. Mavis were still sleeping and I just woke up, by a bad feeling. But before I could run out the magic came out and the flowers in our room died. As it stopped I ran towards Mavis, she didn't breathe. Soon she disappeared into thin air, she was dead. I began crying, my love died. And it was all my fault. As I cried I heard another little voice crying. I walked over to where the crib is. I looked down and saw my daughter, she was still full of life. She cried as a black cloud surrounded her. I knew what that meant. She had my curse, I'm so sorry Y/N. I have to send you away.

You were a stranger to sorrow
Therefor fate cursed you.