Chapter 2: Achnologia (Orgin p.2)

(Zeref's POV)

It have already been 5 years. It is now time for me to leave my daughter's side. But I want her to remember me, that's why I will send her to Achnologia. He will learn her dragon slaying magic. I looked at my daughter, she had grown so much. Her hair was now H/L and was still H/C with the black stripe. She saw me and ran towards me. She had some dead flowers in her hand.

,,Daddy?" She asked.

,,Yes?" I answered, bending down to her level.

,,Why does these flowers keep dying?" She asked, showing me the flowers.

,,It is your curse, but soon you will control it" I told her.

,,so it will disappear? She asked.

,,No but you would could control it" I said.

,,Ok daddy" she said, smiling.

,,Come my child" I said, taking her hand.

She looked at me and smiled. As we walked towards the cave where Achnologia lived. I looked and saw him coming, he looked at me and then at Y/N.

,,Hello Zeref" he said.

,,Hello" I answered.

,So this is your kid?" He asked.

,,It is" I answered.

,,Come kid" he said.

,,Bye Achnologia, bye Y/N" I said, but before leaving I gave her a necklace so she would never forget me.

As I walked away, I could feel some tears floating down my cheeks. No I will see her again I reminded myself and smiled.

(Your POV)
I looked at daddy as he left me. With this weird man.

,,Are you coming kid?" He asked.

,,I'm Y/N Vermillion Dragneel, and you are?" I asked, smiling.

,,Achnologia" he answered.

,,Ok" I said, running up to him.

The hardest thing to do
Is letting go.
Not because you want to
But because you have to.