Chapter 1

Hey everyone who is reading this  (I hope there are people reading this) lol
I really hope you enjoy this story, it's my first teen fiction, so don't expect  it to be amazing because obviously it isn't . Let's see where this gets me :) btw thanks for being with me if you are still with me !

Brooke Harte  = Selena Gomez            Jane Harris = Nina Dobrev
CHAPTER  1

TOMORROW IS SCHOOL!!

I'm so excited, usually girls my age would be nervous and scared but hey we are all different right? I'm leaving my previous school to go to high school. It's a bit sad, Most of my friends are going to a different high school. It's not the end but a beginning of a new chapter. That's what they say in books and songs, right? Tomorrow is my first school day and I can't get to bed, I just can't sleep. I don't know why, I keep thinking about tomorrow. Sleep Brooke, sleep.

The next day I woke up way early than I should have. It's 5 am. I eat cereal and brush my teeth. I tried my hair in a ponytail, French plait, fish tail. Finally getting frustrated, I tried to straighten my hair, which took wayy too long so I just let it down. I wear my new school uniform which a blue skirt, white blouse, black tights and last but not least a grey jumper. Mom comes down and frowns at me. "Brooke why, your already dressed and ready to go" mom says looking flabbergasted. I just shrug it and look in the mirror applying mascara. I clean up good, I think.
Daddy gets up and smiles at me. Brooke you look lovely he smiles at me, snapping couple of pictures of me on his phone.
I smile at myself in the mirror. I grab my new books, my new tablet and put them in my new bag. Yes we use tablets in our school, so cool I know. Before leaving I pull the brush through my hair once more. Yep I'm ready for school.

I stand outside of my first high school, the first word that comes in my head is HUGE.
Inside it looks even better. Huge stairs and shiny floors, what? I'm not an expert on these things. I mean who is at my age. Seriously, like the only people who knows about these stuff must be really smart. Im smart too you know. I am  smart right?
Anyway when I go inside I see a loads of girls my age looking lost and scared. Ha! Am I the only one not scared? Their faces looking so scared and innocent. It's priceless.

"Damn girl, you look like a hot bitçh" a familiar voice says behind my back. I turn my head around to see a tall brunette grinning at me.
Jane Harris, pulling off the glasses so well, she chopped off her waist long hair so that it's up to her shoulders now. Jane is one of the girls who went to the same school as me.

"I dont know if thats a  compliment but you clean up well too" I say as she gives me a hug.

"Duh gotta keep the boys interested, if ya know what I mean" she winks at me.

"Ugh you're such a slut" I say rolling my eyes. I can't stop smiling for some reason.

"Brooke, do yourself a favour and look in the mirror babe"

"I know a slut when I see one hun, anyway, when I look in the mirror, I see a model" I say flipping my hair, Which falls on my face. So ungracefull, if that's even a  word.

"You look like slut to me" she laughs, while doing that hair flip perfectly. Unlike me.

I pretend to be offended, the bell rings. I go to the library while Jane has to go to the canteen. I wave goodbye. In the library a girl falls and I try not to laugh. I sit beside two girls I don't even know. They look quite shy so I say "hi, I'm Brooke"

"Hi Brooke, I'm Ellie and this is my friend Louise" one of the girl says.

I smile at her, she's really cute and quite short for age. Omg what if the other girls look at me and thinks my hair is dyed black or if my eyes are big. Or think I'm too talkative and cocky. I quickly get out of the library and try to find the nearest bathroom. I look in the mirror. My mascara has left a bit of black stuff under my eyes and my hair, ugh! It never stays straight for too long. It's gone wavy again. Damn Brooke, your a hot mess.

I sigh at my reflection and get a wet tissue to wipe under my eyes. 2 girls from the senior class comes in and starts whispering to each other. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that they are talking about me. They say about a little kids makeup gone wrong and saying I'm a midget. So I do what I do best.
"Excuse me, can I help you I say in the mirror", looking like I'm too busy with the mascara to actually bother to listen to them. Trying to give the 'couldn't care less ' vibe, but I do care. ALOT!

"Eh no" the blonde one says

I roll my eyes from the mirror to them. I look them up and down, trying to look unimpressed. I throw the wet tissue at the bin, praying silently that it will fall right in, but unfortunately it doesn't. The girls both snicker but I act like I don't notice and push past both of them. I walk into the library. It goes really quite when I go in. The teachers tell me to sit down and the assembly begins. When it begins there is a knock in the door. The two girls from the bathroom comes in. "I'm sorry we are late but there was a person that delayed us". The blonde one looked at me and smirked. How did she find me so quick. There must be about 200 girls in the room, the library is huge. I'm must be the ugliest in this room. Sigh. Oh boy.