The Magician

Chris

My name is Chris. They call me the magician. I don't do magic. Well I don't purposely do it. Confused I'll explain.

A magician is a type of person who's able to manipulate everyone else to the point where he's the only one who knows the truth. That's what a good magician does anyways. I know that I'm a good magician.

even a bad is still good in a sense. Because even if people realize that what they're being made to believe isn't really factual, they have no proof to make them think otherwise. If the person has proof than the person who's doing the manipulation isn't a magician at all. They are nothing more then a con artist.

I on the contrary am a Magician not a con artist.

The difference between a con artist and a magician is simple. Magic is a masterpiece. It's making other believe in something that they don't even entirely understand. They have no other reason why something happened. Their only explanation is that you did it. Before you do anything you have to think of all the possible outcomes of what you're doing. Make sure that in no possible will you get caught. You have to think of every question someone might ask you ask you can cover it up to make sure that all answers for why things happen disappear. Leaving the only thing standing is that you made it happen. Magicians make you wonder. They make you think until your head hurts and even after that you still have nothing.

A con artist on the other hand. They are lazy. They don't think anything through. They just skim through it one time and that's it. They don't think on a level as high as us magicians do. They give magicians a bad name. Their minds work entirely different than ours. They are impostors. Nothing more than a person who aspires to be a magician. Not everyone can be a magician. Thats only because not everyone is able to process thoughts in their mind like a magician can. Like I said they're not magicians they only aspire to be. By the way I hate that word aspire or aspiring, but that's a whole different topic.

I don't do tricks or anything but I know how. I am a magician but doing tricks on a stage is not what I have planned to do with my life. I honestly don't know what to do as far as life after high school. One thing is for sure, being a touring magician is out. Whatever I want to do I know I don't have a lot of time to think about it. Senior year is in five days.