Possibility

****Couple Months Later *****
It has been some months later and things have not really changed. 
I went on a few  business trips and when I came  back , Liz had one of the rooms for the project done.  When I mean done , I mean she painted the entire room .

I was really shocked that she did that . She thought that I was going to make her do that.  But I told her that some other people are going to do that .
Emily has been acting weird around me . She hasn't been the same after that thing that happened in my office. 

She barely hangs out with Liz anymore and I am worried about her.  Since I have forgiven Liz , Alex has been keeping a close eye on me . Anything me and Liz are doing together , he wants to tag along .
Kat has been  kind of the same thing as Alex .

Liz and I have been good.  We still disagree on things but we are still good.  I really don't think if -
My thoughts were interrupted by someone saying my name .
It was Candy .
"Yeah ".
"Are you listening to what I am saying ? ".

I said nothing and said "We have an agreement with the company but we some problems so I will deal with that ".
"Okay ".
"What is wrong  with you now ?".
"What are talking about ".
"Since you said that you and Elizabeth forgave each other , you have been acting different ".
"No I have not ".

"Yes you have ".
"No ".
"Yes ".
"Candy !".
"Liam !".
"Liam , admit it . Your eyes light up whenever you see her  . You get really jealous when see her with her husband and your -
I cut her off  by kissing her . Its the only way to stop Candy from rambling along with her point.  I felt really weird while I was kissing her .

"Shut up ". I said after I pulled away from her . And then I walked away from her to my office .
When I reached back in my office my family was there and Liz and her friends were there .
I was confused as to why everyone was here. 

And then in came in Candy .
"Oh , and your fam..
She stopped saying her sentence and looked at us and said "You know , okay bye ".
And then she left .
"Why are you guys here ?  ".
"Well , we came here to tell you that we have lunch together ".  My mother said who interrupted what my dad was going to say. 

"Ohh , okay . I had work to finish but I will finish that later ".
"See my love , he has work to do ". My dad said .
"But he said he will finish it  later ". My mother .
"Let him finish his work Jessica ".
"Luke ".
My mother kept saying his name till my dad gave up and said "Let's go to lunch ".

"Uh okay then ".
Before I left with my family I said "Elizabeth , what did you need ?".
"Nothing ".
"Okay ".
And then we left to go to lunch . But it was really awkward because my mother was speaking to my dad .
I think that my dad calling my mother Jessica made them have a mini fight .

After we finished eating , I came back in my office to still see Liz and her. friends and also Candy in here. 
"What do you guys need ".
"Its a time manger you need cause you clearly need one ".
I looked at my watch and saw that I was late for two of my meetings .
"I am so sorry . How did they go ?".
"It well great ,  but some things still need your approval ".

"Ohh yeah , and do you know a guy called Ryan ?".
"Ryan ?". My eyes went wide .
"Yeah , you know him do you ?".
"Yeah ". I said clearly getting mad .
"Well he was here to see your mom but I told him that she 1: doesnt work here anymore and 2: she wasn't here at the moment ".

"If my mother is here , still tell him that my mother is not here ".
"Why ?".
"Just tell him that ".
"I am not going to face angry Liam so okay ".
And then she left .
And then it was Liz and her friends .
"What did you guys need ?".
"Well we were wondering if ...
Liz trailed off her sentence and looked at me .

Then Alex said " Technically , were not suppose ask you this cause she doesn't work for you but she still wants to ask you  " . "We want to take this summer off ".
"And just for you to be aware that if you however say no  , we don't care " .
"Okay ". I said
"Thank you ". And then they left .

"Ugh , I hate my life ". I said sitting down on my chair in a stressful manner .

----------------
What did you guys think of this chapter. 
Is Liam falling back in love with Liz ?
Is there a possibility that Candy and Liam will end up together ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl