Chapter 5- Date

Taylor's POV

I looked myself in a mirror and see my mascara is a mess and my puffy eyes. I can't believe Noah hate me. I don't know how i feel right now. I feel upset and sad most of the time. Can't this drama can get over? Just for once? I go to my closet and just get my lazy day, even i have a date. I'm not a type of person who really take lot of time to get ready for a date. See? Easy being me but half of it hard.

Harry's POV

"KARLIE!!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked ran to me.

"Did you knew about Noah's things?" I asked.

"Uhmm yeaa, Why?" She asked.

"Did you think Taylor love him? More than she loves me?" I asked looking down.

"Hey don't say that. Taylor love you. And only you. She and Noah are just a friends. Even Noah has been FriendZone." She answered, and i laughed with she said the Friend Zone.

"Oh." I laughed.

"Anyway school's over. What do you wanna do?" She asked raised her eyebrows.

"Actually i'm going hangout with Taylor. I don't know if you could say Hangout or Da-" she cutt me off.

"DATE! YES YES! Ok let's see I KNOW IT! Your ship name with her HAYLOR !!" She said and jumped off.

"Hey shutup." I said blushing.

"Wow someone's blushing..." She teased me.

"Shut the fucked up Karlie Kloss." I said wrap my hands around her mouth and licked my hands.

"The fuck Karlie?" I said and wiped my hands.

"What time is your date?"

"4 pm"

"Get ready you idiot!"

"Ok Mommy!" I said and ran to my bedroom.

When i ran off looks like she's gave me a death glare.

Karlie's POV

"Ok Mommy!"

Fuck you Harry Styles.

Taylor's POV

It's 3:30 pm and i'm getting ready for my Date. Ok now i called it a 'Date'
I put my black leggings,my white tshirt that said "I'M TUMBLR ENOUGH HUH?" (A/N idk if there is the real shirt that called "I'M TUMBLR ENOUGH HUH?" 😂 nvm just let's get on the story XD) and last but not least my black boots. After dressing is done i do my hair. I do my wavy hair with a curling iron and do my natural makeup. Honestly i don't used makeup a lot. Aftet all done i looked the time it's 4:55 ! I go downstairs take my phone and purse.
A while waiting Harry come inside and he looks Handsome. Omg.

"Ma lady." He said kissed my hands.

"Ma Prince." I answered and kissed his nose.

"Shall we?"

"We shall." I said and he grabbed my hands.

"Wait, we didn't drive?" I asked stopped walking.

"No we didn't. The place doesn't far so we can walk." He answered.

Yas we can walk. I don't know why but i just love to walk more than driving.

"YAY!, can i have a piggie back??" I asked with my puppy eyes.

He nodded.

I ran to his back and after a while we arrived to a fancy restaurant. All i knew that this place had delicious food and very expensive. OMG

"Harry?!?" My eye wide.

"Ya ma'm?" He smiled.

"This is too much! But i love it! Thankyou so much!" I answered and kissed him passionately. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him harder. We stopped because the annoying old lady.

"Excuse me? Get a room please." She said gave us a death glare.

"Are we bothering you? If yes we're so sorry but i guess we're not bothering you. You should be the one who leave so shut the fucked up." I answered with my confident voice.

"Bitch." She said and ran away.

"Fuck You!" Harry yelled to her.

"We did a good job." I said and give him high five.

*************

"This food really are delicious!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it." Harry said.

"And i'm glad i can be with you." I kissed his nose.

After paying the bills Harry took me in this place it's really are beautiful place. The sunset omg it's beautiful.

"It's beautiful." I said still looking at the skies.

"Not as much as you." He answered wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Thankyou for everything you've done to me. This is beautiful Harry. I couldn't asked for more. I love you." I gave him a long kissed. We stopped and he said ....

"I should be the one who said that to you. Thankyou because you always make me feel better when i'm around you. You're really meant to me a lot. I don't ever want to lose you even i have to lose myself. I love you with all my heart Taylor Alison Swift." He said this words melt my heart so much.

"Thankyou for being half of myself." I said and we hold our hands together and walked back to my home.

I arrived home and said to myself WHAT AN AMAZING DATE!
i love Harry and only him.

Harry's POV

Taylor i love you and only you.
I go back to my home instead of walking i'm taking a taxy. I arrived home and just go to my bedroom and started to thinking this day has been the amazing day i've ever felt.

Taylor's POV

I checked my phone and they all missed calls. Who was it?

55 missed calls from: Noah💫

Noah? What did he want now?

be sure to give this story a vote! Probably going to published chapter 6 today! So stay tuned!