Till the End

Harry knew that he have to die after looking at the pensive. He felt sad, yet happy. He felt sad for he will never have a normal, happy, carefree life with Ginny. Yet he felt great that Ginny could live in a safe world now.

Harry walked towards Voldemort.

" Ah the boy who lived, or should I say the boy who gave up and decided to die." Voldemort said.

" Yes Riddle . I hope that when I am gone the world will be a happier place." Harry replied.

Shouts of disagreement followed . And Harry could hear Ginny shouting. He could hear the sobs of Hermione. And the cries of Ron.

But Harry knew that he mustn't stop.

" You think it is just Avada Kedevra and it will be over?" Voldemort asked evilly. "Ah ! Will it be more painful if I crucio you with the elder wand?"

"CRUCIO " Harry tried his best not to shout but the curse is really more painful with the elder wand.

" Now let's try the spell old Severus invent "

"  Sectumsempra " Blood filled on the floor .

People's cries could be heard.

Harry felt pain , pain and so much pain .

" Let's see the famous Potter die a slow painful death. The person who help him will suffer and the whole family of them would die".

Voldemort was dying .

" Harry! " he heard Ginny through his pain.

" Ginny don't come . I don't want you to suffer anymore ."

" What if I don't care?" she retorted fiercely.

" I care . I care about you . Please don't come . Ginny , no one will hurt you anymore. I'm the seventh horcrux. "

" What's a hor..."

" Ron and Hermione will tell you that . It means that when I die Voldemort will also die " Harry  interrupted .

" Ginny ," Harry rasped painfully ," married a good man who love you with all his heart."

Ginny shook her head while tears flew down her face.

"Harry , no matter where you are ,I will always love you."

" Ginny ,  always ..." Harry replied with his last breathe .