The Attack in the Castle

Chapter 14

The Attack in the Castle

Blaze's POV

"Hello? Queen Crystal? King Forest? HELLO?!" I shouted into the empty castle. "Is anybody here?" I started walking around the castle, the particularly LARGE castle. I walked upstairs to Destiny's room and sat on the chair she had perfectly placed beside her bed. I covered my eyes to cover the tears that were now falling from my face. Is she ever coming back? Destiny? Can you hear me?

No answer. I got up and headed towards the patio in her room. Then I saw her most favored thing in the world. Her Destiny stone.It was hung on a golden chain of a necklace and shined in a beautiful blue glow.

She was named after it. Destiny Clair Stone. I started repeating her name in my head a couple times. Such a pretty name. I stuck the stone in my pocket.

Then walked back downstairs. I was headed for the library, (Destiny's favorite place) when I saw someone laying on the ground. Almost dead. I ran over to the unconscious body and tried to wake it. "Oh My God. Are you ok? Are you alive? Do you know where the King and Queen is? Who did this to you?"

I saw that it was Thunder my best friend. Lying almost dead. In the castle. "Thunder? Is that you? What happened?" I said. "B-Blaze? I-is t-that r-really you?" "Come on let's go clean you up." I picked him up and laid him over my shoulder. I carried him to the healing room, where I laid the Destiny stone on his stomach.

(Secret: the Destiny stone can heal, show you your destiny, and if you know how to use it, enhance your powers. Picture up above.)

He then quickly started to heal. I saw his bruises healing and his breathing went from deep and harsh, to soft and calm. "Destiny stone, figures" he said in his regular voice. He then sat up and looked at me. "Thanks." "Anytime" I said back. "So... Do you know where everyone is? Because I have some important information for the King and Queen. Well actually why don't you just tell me the whole crazy story." "If you say so." He said.

------flashback in Thunder's POV-------

"Are you ready yet?" I questioned my girlfriend Marina. "No, beauty takes time. So be patient." She said in her sassy little voice that I had come to love. We were going to the castle to look for the love birds. They hadn't been at school for 2 weeks in a row.

And we haven't even seen them for at least 3 weeks. I have no idea where they are, but whatever they are doing they must be having too much fun to even show up at school. "Ok ready!" I heard her say. "Finally! It took you long enough!" I mocked her. "Oh just shut your stupid face and let's go." She sassed me.

We then got in the car and drove to the castle.... A couple minutes later we arrived at our Destination and saw that someone had beat us here. Fighting and blood everywhere. "what the..." I said. "Stay in the car I'll be back." "ok" she said.

I ran into the castle to see the King and Queen fighting off... Shifters. (Beings who can shift into any animal, and sometimes even objects.) typical I ran into the fight along side the King and Queen. And as being a electrifier, I electrocuted the enemies around me and they fell to the ground in shock, both literally and physically. "Thanks for your help Thunder." Said the Queen. She was an icer ( being with the power of ice.) and the King was resourcer, (being with the power of earth/nature).

they then ran off to fight some other shifters. But being distracted, a shifter shaped as a bear lunged towards me and scratched me across my chest. I fell to the ground in pain and managed to electrocute him before he did even worse. But out of the corner of my eye I saw 2 shifters dragging Marina out of the car, knocking her out and throwing her in their van.

I tried catching them but I was bleeding and in too much pain to go after her. "Ahhhhh!" A scream. Not from me or from a shifter. The Queen. She had been hurt. And a shifter then knocked her out and carried her to yet another van.

Then went the King and many more servants and citizens getting captured and taken away. But not me. I just laid there on the ground, dying. I had been slipping away, but the last thing I saw was the shifters fleeing and telling me "tell the princess that we are coming for her. And the rest of her loved ones..."

Then they walked away and washed away all the blood and took all the dead bodies whether enemies or shifters. And made it look as if a fight had never happened but then, I had slipped away. I fainted.

--------end--of---flashback---------------

Blaze's POV

"That's it. Terrible right?" He said "so that's why everyone is gone. They got captured by shifters. And now there coming for Destiny!" I said summing it all up. "So, where is Destiny?" He asked.

"W-with the enemies." "The shifters?!" He asked. "No other elementals, but evil." "Oh, sorry man." He said. "It's ok, she said she'll be alright and I trust and hope in that. But I can't say the same for the King and Queen..." I said. "So do you need any help finding them?" He asked. "Just like old times" I asked back. "Just like old times." He replied. "Then sure." "Ok, let's go find our girls."

"Yeah, let's go."

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey I know you were probably wanting a Destiny POV but I am gonna start going back between the 2 conflicts. So suck it up and don't be a cry baby. I probably won't make another chapter for a while so sorry :-( Oh and I am gonna start using a pen name so from now on call me Kya.

-Luv... Kya :-)

----------------------------------------------

Secret:

Shifters can not only shift them selfs but they can also shift their surroundings like in the one part of the flashback. They didn't change the room just shifted away all the blood.

©2013