Wolf bond- chapter ten

REVISED✔️

Chapter ten-

Dylan started training his pack the day after we got that note, they've been training non stop. It's only been a week but still I'm tired. Dylan says there must be spies in his pack, to find out info, so we're keeping things on the low, from now on.

Most of the pack has seen my abilities and my 'special' training is going even better.

But the day I asked Dylan if I could fight along with him, that's a day I'll never forget..

ONE DAY EARLIER-

"Dylan!" I yell storming into his office, he looks up from his laptop and gives me a toothy grin, god such a sexy grin he has. His eyes shown with compassion as he looked me over ..

"What?" He finally asked, and now it was my turn to look at him. My eyes wondered over him and mentally, I undressed him.

"I-uh-I" I lost my train of thought. But it quickly came back when Dylan gave me a I'm-an-arrogant-sexy-ass look. "I'm going with you to fight." I say.

"Yeah? No." He says looking back down at his laptop

"Please? Please! You said it yourself that I could take a million packs down by myself!" I say stubbornly, stomping my foot and crossing my arms.

"Well that may be what I said but-" Dylan tries to say but I stop him.

"I am the female alpha and I'm goi-ah!" I yell as I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"What? What?!" Dylan yells getting up.

"I have go uh, go! Bye Dylan." I yell running out to go find Liam.

"Liam!!" I yell and he comes to my aid.

"Yes?" He says

"You know that 'thing' you and I found out about three weeks ago? Well it's becoming more noticeable now."

His facial expression completely changes. "Go tell him." He says

"What if he gets exited but I loose it again?"

"Go to doc first, I'll stall your idiotic mate."

"Kk love you baby bro!"

"By two minutes! You are two minutes older then me!" He yells as I rush out of the door.

_______________

"Whatcha think doc?" I ask

"Well I think that we're going to have a new heir to the pack very soon!" He exclaims

"Really?!" I yell and he nods

"Leila! Where the hell is she? Leila! Oh thank god!" Dylan yells running into the room "what are you doing here?"

"Well Dylan you see I'm-"

"No, you know what your in so much trouble for running away! Now tell me what's wrong."

"We have an heir to the pack." I reply with a frown

His frown turns into a smile and he whoops and yells. "I'm so happy! That's amazing babe!"

I smile and nod, "I know right!" I chuckle..

Well Dylan and I are no longer going to have a peace full life. Not like we ever did before though.

I swear it seems like there's someone writing a story about us and the damned author just wants to keep us on our toes twenty four seven.

When we get back home we lay on the couch I smile feebly but I'm super tired..

So I drift off into a not so peaceful slumber..

When I look around the room everything's dark and there's a little light. I look around and find Dylan sleeping he wakes up and comes over to me "I love you." I tell him

He smiles affectionately "I love y-" but he doesn't finish he falls to the ground, in a pool of his blood, I look up to see James and Logan chuckling at me..."we told you to give yourself up, or he dies, now we got both our wishes."

I look down at Dylan's lifeless body, and give a godawful scream.

"Leila! Wake up! Your okay!" Dylan yells wrapping his arms around me as I sob. "I'm okay. I'm okay." I keep repeating to myself.

Then Dylan turns to me.

"I Dylan Thomson, reject you, Leila summers for being a..... "

"Leila wake up!!!" I jump.

"It was all a dream?" I ask him and he nods, I grab his face and kiss him hard.. I'm so glad I decided to stay with him. My mate.

My forever.