Chapter One: Part One

Just the average day for Jesse. Got out of bed. Showered. Braided her chocolate brown long flowing hair. She put on a pastel pink dress decorated with lavender and sky blue flowers. She put on a pair of white converse also decorated in flowers, they were the pastel that her dress was. She walked over to her vanity where she began to put on make up. Starting with light pink eyeshadow. Then a small amount of mascara. With a soft smile Jesse then put her pink lip gloss. Then she grabbed her white and black designed book bag, even though only partially black that was some of the only black Jesse owned.
"Here I go." She said rocking back onto her heels and started heading to the living room. She left her room quickly after turning off the light. Walking down the hall she stopped at her little brothers room. Opening his door.
"It's time to get up Theo." She said fighting back a gag peering into his horrifically dirty room.
"Uhm nom ohmn." Was his response to her attempt of waking him up. With a devious smirk she had a plan to get him up in practically no time at all.
"Well then, Theo, I guess you don't want to enjoy your Sunday, after all, who am I to assume you would?" She smirked seeing him roll over a basically jump out of bed. "Not that you're up you should start getting ready for school. It's a Tuesday." Closing the door behind herself she heard him hiss at the fact he had fallen for her tricks again.
Chuckling she went down the stairs to see her typically colored Saint Bernard. His name was Benny. Jesse named him that when she was 4 years old.
Her mother wanted his name to be Jeffery but four year old her argued, tantrumed, and cried until her mother finally gave in.
Smiling as the memory relapsed in her mind she almost tripped on the bottom step. Would have in fact if not for Benny who barked and shook her into reality. She kneeled and hugged him.
"Thank you, Benny, thank you, my big baby boy." She smiled then groaned as he jumped and tackled her. "Benny. Get off I have to go to the bus stop." She said unable to contain her laughter. With a struggle she managed to push the rather large dog off from on top of her. "Phew, you're getting big." She said petting him then leaving the house before her mother was even down stairs. Her dad had already left.
   She walked past the little old lady who was out on her porch every morning and waved with a smile.
   "G'morning young miss." She said with a soft smile.
    "Good morning Mrs. Evergreen." Jesse replied and went on her way to the bus stop.

  Only two other people are at the bus stop. Tobias, everyone calls him Toby, and Evelyn, mainly referred to as either Eve or Lyn. They have been unofficially together for about a year and a half, no one tries to get with the one because how they are with the other.
    "Hey, Tobilyn." She said with a smirk as they groaned about what she had nicknamed them.
   "Hello, Jessabelle." Toby remarked with a smirk knowing how she hates her full name with a firey passion. She practically glared a hole through him as Lyn laughed as Toby moved behind her.
   "What? Too afraid to come out and face me? Gotta hide." She said before jumping back as he rushed towards her she softly shrieked. Picking her up putting his over his shoulder.
   "Oh, yeah, cause I could be afraid of a little girl in a flowery dress." He said chuckling. Toby knew exactly how to get on Jesse's nerves. He should since the had practically grown up together.
   "I would like to inform you I'm a week older than you." She said as he put her down seeing the bus.
   "Yeah, but a foot shorter too." Toby said walking back to Lyn whose face was red from laughter watching the practical siblings bicker. Jesse walked up to her trying to take a intimidating stance, but was having difficulty because Lyn was a half foot taller than Jesse.
    "What are you and I going to have a problem?" She said as the bus pulled up.
     Lyn rushed in front of Toby as he got on the bus and commented, "We might." With a chuckle.