Letter 3

Dear Logan,

I'm getting worse. I have to use my old inhaler from high school when I had bad asthma. What do you think is wrong? Enough about me though. *smiles lightly* What about you? I was talking to Emma and your family and Lacey and they help me. I bet Emma's a great co-worker! I wasn't meaning that in a jealous way or anything. I think I'm going to go to the doctor. Logan? Remember when we were talking about death and forever and always? When I die . . . I want you to have these letters and everything I own. I also want you to speak at my funeral. Can you do that for me?

Today I am writing to you, watching movies by myself, and taking long drives with the box of letters everywhere I go. I'm going to be writing these as much as I can. I hope you see them (well, you will)! I remember when we were talking about getting married, ya know. I was thinking white roses, because they're pure. I was also thinking it should be on the beach and then we can kiss when the sun starts to set! It'll be amazing! I look at the glistening ring on my finger and it reminds me of you.

I have a question, Logan. I want to see if you can forget about me. I want you to do it for an entire day. You'll see why soon, okay?

Love always,

Jessica