Dancing Rain

①⑧

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Jisoo elegantly pushed back her hair from her shoulder while slurping a drink that Jin brought for her. Jin stared at her with his caring look and I'm just there being a third wheel. I glared at Jin since he only bought a drink for jisoo and himself. Well, he didn't know that I would be coming I guess that's acceptable; but that won't distract me from my main reason for visiting her. Jin is here with us so it's a bit awkward to ask something from a long time ago and plus, it was her fault.

"Whats with this atmosphere? Seo, I'll introduce you to my girlfriend" Jin smiled.

"No thanks" I answered, suddenly stood up from my chair. "I need to talk to her about something. Sorry, Jin hyung, could you excuse us?" I begged. Jisoo moved closer towards Jin as if she wants to whisper something.

"This girl is so rude. I dont want to talk to her, stay with me" jisoo loudly whispered which I could hear it. Jin giggled.

"Dont worry, she'll talk about her bæ" Jin looked at me.

"What?! How do you know?"

"See? I knew it"

"Wait- he's not my bae or anything like that!"

"Anyways I'll leave so- enjoy your time" Jin stood with his drink and walked away. Jisoo being a clingy girlfriend pouted and can't stop staring at his back that's slowly disappearing away. She crossed her leg and laid her back onto the chair.

"So, go on" she said. I nodded and bow my head.

"I was a little rude. My name is Sora, I'm in my second year senior school" I introduced myself.

"Hmm...you will be soon graduating. I'm Jisoo, 23 years old so you better show me some respect" I hate it when she said that with a sweet smile. Why would Jin went for a girl like her? I breathe down, well maybe there's something about her that I'll like. She blinked and made the annoying slurping sound. "Dont just get quiet. Say something" she was pissed. Well, she even lied to me when she said she wasn't Jisoo. Thank goodness I acted dumb pretty well.

"Um..." I clenched my teeth, "Do you know Park Jimin?"

"Of course I know him. He's Jin's friend" she grinned, finishing her drink. I felt nervous about bringing this topic up. I'm not good talking with someone I just met.

"I think you told Namjoon that he's a prostitute even though he's not" I decided to go straight to the point.

"Wasn't that long time ago? And how am I suppose to know? I saw him with girls"

"Then isn't it inappropriate to spread false rumours just by judging?"

"I only told him what I saw. Byunghan District is famous for prostitutes that go wild. How am I not suppose to have a misunderstanding?"

"Jisoo-" I was about to snap when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Jin stood behind me with a faint smile. I understand that he's trying to stop our conversation. I sighed and relieved my shoulders. Jin looked at me with some kind of message and I followed him outside leaving jisoo alone. I have to try to understand Jisoo's and Jin's point of view.

"How are you doing?" Jin asked, laid his back on the window. "You were a stranger to us just about a month ago, and now, I can't treat you like a stranger anymore since you were already involved in us" he explained. Jin, being the oldest assured me in someway. I felt like he can be trusted and he's the only one that will keep my path of understanding going. I don't know about the others but I've always told them to explain to me why Jimin is dangerous. No one treated me seriously that's why they wont tell me anything.