Prolouge

"Aleka!" A woman laughed as another pinned her down. "Let go of me, I'm ticklish!" The blonde woman stood up, then helped the raven haired woman off the floor.

"Blair, you need more self control. Or you're never going to be--"

"Don't say it. I'm not the back up for someone like Diana, okay?" She sat up and quickly tied her hair back. "I have to go, I have training with 'Lyta." That was a lie, and they both knew it. Blair only had training with the Queen of the Amazons every three days. 

"I wish you wouldn't lie to me, sister. You don't need to hide anything, even if you're only a human." Aleka said as she touched Blair's shoulder, but she immediately pulled away. "I love you, and so does everyone else. Except maybe Artemis, she doesn't like anyone." 

"Aleka!" Blair snapped as she walked over to tree filled rainforest. "I just have to go, okay! I'm not your sister, I'm not an amazon, I'm just a girl who's stuck here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once she was sure everyone was asleep, Blair walked into her tent, hidden behind the main city. "Shh...hey." She gently lifted her son out of his bed as he rubbed his eyes. "Did you do your math?" 

"I did some of it, but then I got bored." Hunter folded his arms. "Mom, how come I don't have any friends like me?" He asked before his small pet fox climbed onto his shoulder. "Could we go to the real world? So I could have real friends and a real family and a real dad--" 

"You don't need a dad, Hunter. You have me and Diana, okay?" She said as she looked down and gently kissed his forehead. "Let's just get some sleep, Huntsman." Blair said and tucked him into his bed before she lay down in her own, sighing to herself. She wasn't sure how she was going to get out of Themyscira, and bit her lip. "Goodnight, Huntsman." She whispered under her breath. "I love you."