Chapter 10: Finally

Chapter 10: Finally

I heard telling whispers outside of the room I was in. How did I get I get in here? Harry. I got up from the, may I say, very comfortable bed, and went to see what was going on. I saw all of the boys gathered in the kitchen talking about something. Louis looked furious, Zayn looked confused, Niall was clenching his fists, and Harry was talking. I walked in to find them all stating at me. "Hey," I smiled. They frowned. "What's up?" I asked.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" Niall asked. Where was Liam?

"About?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I don't know. Your dad?" Louis said quietly.

My head snapped to Harry, who looked down. "What about him?"

"Bailey. C'mon just tell them. It's not like they're gonna hurt you too."

I sighed. "Fine. My dad abuses me okay?"

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Louis demanded.

"I didn't think it's was important."

"It wasn't important?" Harry yelled. "If this isn't important, then I don't know what is," he said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner. But being honest, I don't know why you guys care so much about it."

"Because we're your friends! Bailey, you have to report this," Niall said standing up.

"No," I argued.

"Why in bloody hell not?" Zayn asked.

"Because. I love him, and he's my dad."

"No he isn't your dad, not if he treats you like that," Louis argued right back.

"Please? I promise to stay away from him," I begged.

Louis just stared at me, Niall shook his head, Zayn got up to leave, and Harry, was just, there.

"I'll get a job, and my own apartment and I won't talk to him. Please. It's only one more year until I'm legally out of his care. He won't be able to do anything about me being away. Please," I looked at each of them carefully.

They all just nodded. "Thank you," I smiled. Trying to make it real.

I walked back to 'my room' and sat on the bed. I looked into nothingness. Well, looks like I don't have a father anymore.

***

Later that day, Harry told me we could go out on our date. Finally. Just then did I realize I didn't pack anything 'nice'. Or at least nice enough to go on a date with Harry Styles. I called Perrie and met her at the mall.

We first walked into Dillard's. I looked at several dresses before actually finding the one. "Oh my gosh!" Perrie exclaimed, as I walked out of the dressing room. "You look stunning!"

"So yes?" I grinned.

"Yes!"

***

I put one last coat of lip gloss as there was a doorbell. Who could possibly be at the door right now?

I opened the door to find Harry. "Why'd you ring the doorbell? Forgot your keys?"

"Nope. I'm here to pick you up for our date," he smiled.

"But you live here!" I laughed.

"So? I want this to be a normal date just as if we were two normal people going out on a date," he smiled.

Damn, he was perfect.

"Oh," I smiled. "Are you ready to go?"

"Shall we?" He asked, holding out his arm. I looped mine through his.

"We shall."

***

"Where are we going?" I whined.

"I told you. It's a surprise," Harry laughed looking over at me.

"Aw c'mon!"

"Nope," he said turning onto a different street.

I looked out the tinted window, trying to put two and two together and figure out where we were going. He pulled into a bowling alley.

"Bowling!" I smiled. "Wait won't you get spotted?" I turned to him.

"Nope. I rented the whole place out."

"Your kidding."

"Would I really mess with you?" He cheekily smiled.

"I guess not," I chuckled.

"Let's go," he said getting out of the car.

He grabbed my hand, making my heart beat 10 time as fast. We ran through the parking lot, right into an empty bowling alley.

***

We were on our third game, and I was having so much fun. Harry was kicking my arse, but it was still so much fun. "Harry I'm hungry," I complained.

"Well that's new," he joked. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Fine," he said getting up. I followed him to a party room. There were candles on a table and an entire dinner set out. "Harry," I said looking at him.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No it's just all of this is perfect."

"I tried my best," he smiled.

He pulled my chair out for me, as I sat down. I smiled as he sat in front of me. "How was your day?" I asked.

"Good. But now it's great," he smirked.

"You just read my mind," I laughed. "Do the guys know?"

"Know what?"

"That we're on a date?"

"Of course they do! In fact, I think they were a little jealous," he frowned. I laughed. Hard.

"I'm sure they are," I played along.

"Bailey."

"Hmm?" I mumbled, taking a bite of salad.

"I was just wonde-," just then his phone went off. "Sorry. One second. What Niall?" He snapped in the phone.

"No... Okay... Tomorrow?... Yeah I'll ask her... Okay bye," he ended the call and slid his phone back into his pocket.

"Everything good?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "Anyways, as I was saying. I was just wondering. Well I mean. You know," he slicked his hair back with his hand. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He blurted out. I couldn't help but blush.

I nodded, not having any words. We finished eating that included laughing, and a big smile on each of our faces. Just when we were leaving the alley, he pushed me up against the car and kissed me. Man, have I been waiting for another one of those. "I could get used to this," he murmured.

"Me too."

***

A/N

I copied and pasted this from my notes. So if this has any mistakes, that's why. hahaha.