Chapter: 17 Do you want me to leave?

~~~^Alissa^~~~
I was confused where should I go? I am not thinking right. Where is Kerim? What are we going to do?
I was in my thoughts so deeply that I didn't see Kevin walking to me.
"Are you feeling well?" he asked.

I jumped a little has I had not sensed his presents.

"Yes. I guess?" I was confuse.
He raised his eyebrow.

"Are you asking me?"

I smiled. "No I am not asking. I am feeling okay."

"Okay. I was going for a walk. Would you like to join me?"

"Yes."
We went on a walk in the garden. It was lovely but my head was spinning. I was confused and then I saw him. Kerim was sitting on a bench in the garden and Kevin was nowhere to be seen. I walked up to Kerim and sat beside him without a word.
"I knew about her." was all he said without looking at me.

"I knew you had an older sister and I knew she was not the one for my country or my son. I also knew about you and I made the choice I thought was right for us."

He thought I was right for them but not anymore?

"Do you want me to leave?"
I asked without turning to look at him.

"I thought if I picked you Kevin would have a mother and my country would have a queen." he said not acknowledging me or my words. "It was suppose to be a marriage of convenience for both of us. It was to be clean but you just mess everything up."

I could feel the tears falling at his words as they broked my heart and that's how I knew I was in love with a man who only loves his dead wife.

"You came in with that smile and just started to rearrange my world without permission."

I could feel the lump in my throat growing and chocking me.

"I love you."
I was shocked because the words fell from his mouth as if he was holding it for years and had to let it out or suffer a combustion.
This time I turned to him and he was looking at me with adoration and for the first time I saw love in his eyes. Not hatred or sadness but love and it was for me not his dead wife but me.

"And that's what's bothering me." he said still looking in my eyes. "Your mother was asking me to marry your sister and I choose you because I thought it would be easy and I would not fall for an American but I was wrong and now it cost me my heart."
He pulled me to him and gave me a kiss that held his love. I could feel his love slipping into me as if he can't hold it anymore and I gave him my love in return. It needed not a word as I could tell he knew, I was sure he knew. He took my hand and lead me to our room and showed me in so many different ways how much he loved me.

-----------
I woke up with a smile on my face a smile filled with love. Kerim was laying next to me his arm around me holding me close to his chest as if to not let me go. I turned in his arm and he was giving me that look from last night the look of adoration and love. I kissed his lips.
"Good morning." he said. "Did you enjoy your sleep."

"Yes it was very relaxing."
I said.

"We need to be ready by 10."
He said looking at the clock. "And now its 9."

He got of the bed and held out his hand. "Join me."
Without hesitation I took his hand and in the shower I gave him more of my love.
We were bathed and dressed a little after 10. As we were walking to his office I saw Paul running to me.
He bowed and started to talk.
"You missed last night. Everyone was worried and asking if you were okay. I didn't know what to tell them so I said you were unwell. When I asked the Prince Aarif he said you could not make it." he rambled on.

"Paul calm done. I was unwell but I am fine now. How was last night?"
"It went smoothly until... Something happened." he said with caution. I frowned
"What happened?" I asked and he gave me a newspaper with the front page screaming out 'King Kerim and Queen Alissa's divorcing' I turned and saw Kerim finishing the few steps to his office. I walked in and Aarif, Eva, Gamin and 3 other men from yesterday was waiting on us.

"Did you see the news?" Kerim asked.

"Yes and we are working to deal with it." Gamin said.

"If you were working to deal with it I would not be seeing it in the newspaper." I could tell Kerim was on the verge of anger.
"Royal, I guess you didn't read the article." Gamin said nodding to the newspaper in my hand. "Or hears about last night."

I read what was in the article and I could feel my face getting pale. Tiffany was the one who at the party took to microphone in front of the invited newscast and said I was a fraud and tricked Kerim to marry me when she was the rightful queen with alto of other things stating that I was unfit and did not know the culture. I felt a hand on my waist that carried sparks with it telling me it Kerim.
I looker at him with sadness in my eyes which only made the anger he had grow.

"Why was she not escorted out of the Palace?" Kerim said well more like shouted.

I touched his arm and gave him a passionate but simple kiss on his lips.
"It was not their fault. We can handle this without setting our anger on them."
I said and he nodded.

"Call Tiffany and move the meeting to 12 sharp so we can deal with this as early as possible. Everyone can leave." he said and everyone nodded and left.
He sat on his chair behind his table and sat me on his lap. "We will get this dealt with and then we can be happy without having any interruptions." He whispered in my ear as I relaxed to his body frame.

"But for now you can start on your next assignment." he said laughing when I grunt.

"I just finished one yesterday." I complained.

"Well you have another one to start today." he point on an envelope on his table. I picked it up and opened it. I read it and the a smile came on my face.

"Your birthday is in two weeks?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, Kevin was thought has a gift for my birthday." he laugh.
"Okay," I jumped up and took the envelope with me. "I think I need my own office."

He laughed louder. "Of course your royal."
I thought came to my head. "Why did Gamin talk so formally to you?"
"Because I am his king." he said the started to laugh again. "Its just an inside joke between Him, Aarif and I from when we were younger."

"Okay." I said walking out with a smile glad that I still have him and his royal family as mine. Then my smile slipped away how am I going to tell my dad about my mom.

An.
Okay so sorry for the long wait and the broken promise from last chapter but I want to finish this book before July and I had writers block, it was awful, now I am back because I am determine to finish before July. Thanks for the votes and please comment.