Babe, You Look So cool

You watch as he fixes his cuff in the mirror, the cufflinks you bought for his birthday reflecting off the light. He shifts on his socked feet nervously and runs his hand through his frizzy waves and huffs. You cross your arms as you stand at the doorframe in your silk nightie and clear your throat.

He jumps as he notices your presence, "Y/N! You scared me." His voice is a pitch higher and you undoubtedly notice.

His eyes shift around the room as you walk towards him and place your hands on his waist, "you're really nervous, aren't you?"

"It's terrifying, Y/N! This is the biggest award we've ever been nominated for and if we win - our entire career will go through the roof. This could be life changing!" He exclaims and shifts again, but closer to you, and leans down to nuzzle your neck. His breath tickles the back of your neck as you place your hands on the lapels of his suit and he snakes his hands around your waist.

You realise that he still has another hour until he has to leave for the ceremony and know exactly how to distract him from his nervousness for the time being.

You step closer into his form and bring your head to his neck, biting down gently. His body begins to tense but you continue your light biting. You take the skin in between your teeth and suck lightly and his hands tighten around your waist. You try to finish your gentle attack on his neck but he moves you back to look at you.

His eyes roam your face hungrily before he smashes his lips to yours. You're quick to answer and kiss him back with just as much force. He tries to enter your mouth with his tongue but you quickly move back and smirk at him. He looks lost without you but you bring him closer again and whisper into his ear, "you really shouldn't wear a suit around me, you know. I won't allow you to leave the house, Daddy." The moment the word leaves your mouth, George groans and takes a handful of your hair bringing your mouth to his again. This time he was desperate, he was demanding and he was aggressive.

Your thighs clench against your core as your entire body heats up. You kiss him back and this time you let him in as your tongues battle for dominance. He begins walking you backwards and your legs hit the bed. He throws you onto the bed and quickly removes his jacket and tie before crawling up your body. He takes your mouth in his again and when you need to take a breath he doesn't stop. He continues kissing down your chin, then along your jaw before stopping to lick along the shell of your ear. You moan lightly but George clearly isn't happy. He holds your shoulders down as he begins to attack your neck. He sucks and bites on different areas of your neck before reaching your soft spot. You moan loudly as he ravishes the area and you can feel his smirk against your skin.

"Come on baby girl, say it," his voice vibrates against your neck, sending shock waves of pleasure towards your south.

"I want more, Daddy." You speak breathlessly. George listens to you and sits you up to remove your night dress before laying you down and kisses between the valley of your breasts. He plants his mouth on one of your nipples and begins sucking as his left hand plays with your neglected breast. You can't help but yelp and moan as his mouth moves on your soft tissue.

Letting go of your nipple with a pop, George kisses his way down to your naked core. He opens your thighs and kisses around them. Your body is tense and ready for his mouth but it never seems to come. You look down and see him smirking at you. You watch as he looks at your south and slowly leans down. Expecting to feel his mouth you close your eyes but they shoot open when you feel a cold breeze down there instead. You find George lightly blowing and your frustration takes over as you move your hands from your sides to his head and grab his hair.

George's eyes flick up to meet yours as a dangerous look passes through them. He stands up so quickly that you're left dizzy. Before you even realise what's happened, George has the silk band which was wrapped on your night dress. He grabs your wrists and stretches them towards the headboard. His hands work quickly to tie you to the bed and he brings himself to your face again holding your chin in his large hand, "you keep your hands there for me baby, I do the work. Okay?" He asks seriously and you only nod. He tightens the hand on your chin and you understand what he's asking, "y-yes, Daddy."