top!hyungwon: study session

Hyungwon wrapped his arms around your neck, leaning in to kiss you. "Shh, baby boy," he murmured as you whined. "Aren't your parents home? I wouldn't want them to hear you.." his kiss got deeper. You nodded, trying to suppress any noise that might some out. When Hyungwon laid his tongue in your mouth, a loud gasp escaped you. He touched your jeans, stopping the kiss. "May I?"

"Mhm, y-yeah." you said. Thankfully your door was locked. Hyungwon spread your legs a bit before unzipping your pants and pulling down your boxers. You felt so shy.

"So naughty," Hyungwon said as he touched your cock. "Already hard.." he kissed you deeply, moving his hand up and down your member. He went to your neck, starting to make a deep mark. He sucked so softly, it made you tingle with anticipation. He pressed light kisses, rubbing the head of your cock.

"My baby is so handsome." he said. You felt your cheeks flush with heat. Hyungwon's kisses got deeper, making you hungrier for his touch. You felt his long fingers wrapped around your cock. "So pretty, all red, desperate for me. It's okay. Close your eyes. I'll make it better."

You got lost on how passionate Hyungwon was, his strokes were so slow but full of everything you needed. He muttered sweet things to your ear. You tried to suppress your moans. It wasn't happening. When you felt a bit of pre cum slide down your thigh, you hitched your breath and softly moaned. "Fuck,"

"Could I blow you, prince?" Hyungwon said, looking straight into your eyes. You bit your lip and nodded, a little nervous that your mother could knock on the door. He went on the floor of your room, right on his knees. You sat on the edge of the bed.

Hyungwon began sucking you off. You couldn't take your eyes off the sight. He was so focused on giving you pleasure. His full lips right on the head of your cock, eyes watery from going too deep. You grabbed his head and ran your fingers through his hair. He groaned at that action. "I-I think I'm close," you whimpered, feeling something bug the pit of your stomach.

"Go ahead," Hyungwon said. A quiet, shaky moan escaped your lips when hot liquid shot out of you. Hyungwon took it all in his mouth. The sight caused you to shiver. White thickness dripping down Hyungwon's lips, his eyes looking up so innocently. He wiped it off his mouth, only to lick it off his hand.

"I know my baby boy must feel good, right?" Hyungwon stood up. You grabbed a tissue from your bedstand, too shy to speak. "Aw, come on. Let me do it." and he wiped down whatever was wet and dirty. He kissed your thighs, then went up to kiss your cheek. "I love you~"

You laughed a bit. "You're so stupid, Hyungwon." you grabbed his water bottle on the bed. "You're lucky my parents didn't knock. I would've been dead."

"Then, maybe next time." he opened the water bottle. "My parents aren't home at night. Come over and you'll be able to scream as loud as you want."

As he drank the water, you punched his gut out of embarrassment. "I'll think about it."