bottom!wonho: picture perfect

The camera loves Hoseok. And Hoseok loves the camera. So, he poses for you. He poses by looking up at your phone, eyes wide and mouth wet, right on the head of your cock. He happily agrees as you grab his black hair, forcing him to go further down on you. The video is a little more than a minute long: Hoseok sucking you off eagerly. Oh, how perfect it is to jerk yourself off to.
"Face down, baby. Ass up. Quickly." you ordered Hoseok. He did as told. His ass is so pretty, perked up in the air just for you. Another click and a picture of him was taken. Using a little bit of lube, you fingered his hole before doing anything else. The noises he made drove you crazy. Hoseok continuously begged, "Please, daddy, please, hurry, I swear I'm ready-"

He knew how to you make you mad. You grabbed his ass and smacked it, clawing your nails deep in his skin. "You're a little impatient, Hoseok." you said. "Do you want me to send all my pictures to your friends? I'm sure they wouldn't mind." That made him shake his head no. "But everyone on campus would love to see your ass dripping with my cum.." Out of the countless time you fucked him, there were plenty of pictures for blackmail.

Hoseok gasped as he felt your cock tease his hole. You gripped his ass tightly, moving in him slowly. You slammed your hips, causing a loud yelp to escape Hoseok. Going hard and fast, you didn't give him enough time to process anything. He grabbed the bedsheets, groaning out of pleasure. "F-Fuck, ah- ahh, daddy..."

You hit his sweet spot. Without any mercy, your thrusts became rougher. His ass glowed red from the smacks and nail marks. Hoseok's moans is music to your ears, tangled, an occasional gasp from the pleasure and a loud, long scream made you grin. "Shut up for once!" you groaned. "You're making me crazy."

Hoseok grinned. You clicked the teasing switch of him. "But daddy, your cock is so good. I just have to scream. I want you to cum all over me. I want my ass and mouth dripping with your cum, I want my photos all over your phone so you can think of me when you- ah-" You couldn't take it anymore. You slammed hard. "-t-touch y-your-s-se-self.."

You shouldn't have let his dirty words to get to you. You couldn't help yourself, the way he cursed and begged for you turned you on. Your cock ached, and you were forced to release. When you came inside Hoseok's ass, the male moaned and slammed the sheets. You pulled out and smacked his ass again, leaving an imprint of your hand. His hips had light bruises from your roughness.

"I feel so good when you're inside me, daddy, oh fuck.. I need to cum, please," Hoseok's hand touched his ass, feeling your cum inside him. Click. Click. Click. Hoseok poses perfectly for the camera, even when he isn't facing it. "I want to see my pictures after we're done, okay?"

You flipped him on his back, jerking yourself off. You still had more release inside you and Hoseok begged for it. "I'm a whore.. I want you to cum all over my face," he closed his eyes and opened his mouth. More of your load spilled on Hoseok's face and he took it. "Please, let me now, I c-can't hold it in," he touched himself and gasped.

"You've been such a good boy lately, Hoseok," you said as you grabbed his cock. "Look at you, baby.. You're right, you look so perfect with cum all over your face." he whined in response. "It's okay, baby boy... Let it out." Finally, you let him come. He gasped at the sudden sensation. Just as he wanted, his chest and stomach shined with release. Click. Click. Click. He had no strength to speak. He did stick his tongue out for the camera, winking and biting his lip.

You leaned in and kissed him. "Want me to clean you up?" You already knew the answer. Hoseok loved being taken care of, he loved being the center of your attention. "You're a mess." you said. "Want to shower?"

"Noooo," Hoseok pulled you to the bed. "Let's sleep." he kissed you softly amidst the mess you both were. Taking out his phone, he took a picture of you and him together.

"After sex selfie." Hoseok said before you questioned him. You rolled your eyes. At least it was cute, like him.