Epilogue

Daryl's P.O.V

It has been three years since I asked Beth to marry me, and to my surprise she said yes. But everytime something good happens something bad comes to ruin it. Not even two days later people came and took over. Hershel got murdered and so did my dad. And what made it worse was it was in front of all of us and Beth went into a bad state. I love my dad but it didn't beat me down very much. We lost Merle too. He died saving Beth's life, I thank him everyday for that. He may not have been the best brother but I loved him and blood is blood. Luckily we got out with Maggie, Glenn, Judith, and the two dogs. Maggie took it better than Beth. I tried comforting Beth but she couldn't handle it. But she made it, like all of us. We found the rest of the group but it wasn't the same without Hershel. About two weeks later we found a sanctuary Alexandria they called it. It was a nice set up, safe but they didn't know how to fight. Our first day there Beth, me, and Bradley layed by a fire in our own living room. "Ha that's funny." She said. "What?" I asked. "I remember a couple years ago when we were still at the prison, I had this wish I wrote down in my journal it was for me, you and a dog." She said gesturing to Bradley. "Also a baby to curl up by a fire safely." I smiled. "One thing we don't have a baby." She smiled and put my hand on her stomach. I looked at her. "W-We.." She smiled and nodded. I laughed and kissed her. "I love you so much." She said. "I love you to." I said and kissed her again while Bradley was barking. I remember when this all began back at the prison. I also knew how it started. Her voice.

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for sticking with me through this story. It was my first one and I hope you enjoyed it! You all rock and i also wanna thank you for 1K reads! It was awesome when I just opened up Wattpad and saw how many reads I had! Once again thank you so much. Ok so anyways I'm going to make a new page because I forgot my password for Wattpad Covers. This story will still be here but I hope you will find me! I will be writing a new story called. "Famous" if that helps you find me. Anyways thank you for all the votes, comments, and reads on this story.

- BethsWings33/ Hannah

😘❤️😘❤️