Why am I so dumb??

Melanie's POV: When Kristen waked in the door I felt so worried and angry so I yelled. Then she covered her mouth, started crying, and ran to the bathroom. I ran after her and I realized what I did. "Kristen I'm so sorry I yelled I just got worried when I didn't see you outside. Your my daughter and I should trust you. I know you are capable to be on your own. Can you forgive me?" Then I started crying and I wished I didn't say what I said. I love Kristen and I want her to be happy.

Kristen POV: After I got to the bathroom I fell on the floor. My teeth came out and I transformed into a wolf. I didn't care what happened if she came in. Then I heard her say she loved me and I was about to whimper but I stopped. I decided to forgive her and I went back to my human form. I walked out and hugged Melanie.

Melanie's POV: After Kristen walked out I didn't know what to expect. Then she hugged me and I just hugged back. "I forgive you mom." I felt so happy. "Just to let you now that Monday you have to start school. You have 3 days to pick a school to go to." She stared at me for a couple seconds and then just nodded her head. Did I mess up again??

Kristen's POV: When she mention school I got worried. What if my cravings come?? "Mom I have a question?" (I needed to go get some blood for school. I would be prepared for the cravings.) "What, are you OK?" I stared at the ground. "Yes, can I go exploring a little bit so I can get used to the area." I lied because if I told her my secret she might hurt me and take me back. "Sure, here's some money  if you need to buy anything. Tommorow we will go school shopping." I was relived. I nodded to say thanks and put my phone in my pocket. "Thanks mom!" I hugged her and left. I ran to the store and bought a box of zippy bags so I could put the blood in. I payed for them and ran to the woods. I went to a cave and put my stuff down. I transformed and brought back a lot of animals. I filled all the bags and stuffed them in my jacket. I ran out of the woods and started walking to Melanie's house. A cute guy passed me and said "Hi, are you new around here?" His eyes we're so gorgeous. "Yes, I'm Kristen by the way." I just smiled at him. "I'm Andrew," he looked at me and I knew I was blushing.

Andrew's POV: I was walking home and I saw a beautiful girl, I really like her. I decided to take a chance and say hi. She looked back at me and said hi back. I figured her name was Kristen because that's what her bag said. We talked for a little bit. We traded numbers and we went to a Mc. Donald's. (Love Mc. Donald's. ❤❤❤👑👑) I bought us the food to be nice. Then she said she had to go. I felt like we had so much in common. As she left I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She moved,  and then we both started kissing on the lips. She ended it and we said goodbye. I know I love her now.