Chapter 9

It's been a month since they left the states. They have arranged to stay a few extra days in each new country to do some sightseeing. It is amazing to be a part of such a diverse world. Each country seems to have its own rhythm they move to. So how can they pass up on an opportunity to explore them?

In that time Dinah and Normani have gone on a few more dates. Their still taking things slow, Dinah's previous relationship moved at warp speed and she was not going to make that same mistake twice. If this last month has been any indication of the future of their relationship, she is going to do everything she can to make sure it lasts. She finds herself more and more enchanted with the brunette every day. Dinah was falling and falling fast. She has always been someone who jumped in full force but for the first time she is more scared she will do something wrong rather than getting hurt herself. Every moment she is not busy working she spends with Normani.

Normani has been on an airplane many times before, but flying with Dinah Jane Hansen is a completely different experience. Only the best is good enough for someone of her statues. Yes she only gets the best, but Dinah always remains humble. She is not one to flaunt her cash. One of the many things Normani loves about the singer. Ah love, her word of choice to describe everything Dinah related. She knows it's way too early to have those kind of thoughts, but when you know... you know.

Walking into the hotel everyone is tired from a long flight and just ready to take a shower and go to bed. Apparently for some people over tired means talking nonstop.

"Did you know South Africa holds the record for the most official languages with 11? The most widely spoken language is Afrikaans but there is also English, isiZulu, isiXhosa..." At each new destination Charli always seems to have an endless amount of 'interesting facts'.

"I wish I could tell you to 'shut the hell up' in 11 different languages." Elizabeth complains, flicking a cookie wrapper at the backup singer.

"Thank you Charli, but I think we will stick with English." Dinah pats her on the shoulder and walks over to receptionist where Normani is standing.

"Welcome to the Protea Hotel, I'm Steven and how can I help you today?" The young man behind the counter greets them.

"Hey, I have reservations under Diana Jones."Normani replies with a smile.

"Seriously?" Dinah asks referring to the brunette's choice of name.

Normani just shrugs her shoulders. "What I'm not going to use your real name?"

"Yes, but that's the best you can come up with?"

"Fine, next time I'll use your whole name." Dinah's eyes widen in terror.

"You wouldn't?" Normani just gives her an evil smirk.

The young man behind the counter hands them their keys and also a box coated in postages stamps. "This arrived for you this morning."

Dinah takes the box confused. "Thank you."

When they arrive in Dinah's room Normani's curiosity can't take it anymore. She picks up the box from the coffee table. Stickers saying fragile and handle with care cover the box.

"What do you think it is?" She asks tipping the box from side to side, the box is a little heavy. She brings it to her ear, listening for any sound as she lightly shakes it.

"I have no idea." Dinah sees the brunette examining the box for any clues of what can be inside. "Maybe its spiders." Dinah teases.

Normani drops the box on the couch and takes a step back. "I-I don't like spiders." She keeps her eyes on the box for any movement.