"Bacon!!!"

Jun 11, 2019 Shark tower.

'Beep ... Beep ... Beep' "Go away. Jarvis I'm still tired!!! It's Saturday!!" I said to him as Tony came in to my room " Heather today me and Stephane are going to help S.H.E.L.D. So I need you to finish that paper work for me. And Rita is looking after Anna just check in on them avery once in a wile." I told "Fine. And not that your not sexy but are you going like that?" I questioned him he was only in a big pair of sweat pans "Yes." He said then went to change "Jarvis will you get me a strong cup of coffee please and thank you. Just put it in Tonys office I will be in there as soon as I take a shower and change." I said as I grabbed a clean T-Shirt a green slytherin and black jeans green and black socks and slytherin converse. "As least it's all clean and I don't have a meeting today so it's ok." I told myself. After taking a shower i went and said goodbye to Tony and Stephane. I checked the time it was 7:30 when i got in the shower then 8:30 when i got out. Then I went to check on Rita and Anna. "Rita? Anna? Where are you two?" I called out to them "Sorry we ran away Ms.noodles!" I head Rita & Anna yell at me "To bad I was going to tell Jarvis to make Anna a chock-let cupcake and make Rita bacon." I said and acted as is I was going to Tony/me office "No!!!" Anna & Rita yelled at me then Anna rapped her arms around my legs and Rita ran and hugged/glomped me "Ok ... Ok Jarvis will you get that for them. Please!" I asked Jarvis "Yes Miss.Heather" he replied to me then put it on the table "Thanks. Ok girls I have to go to work. Have fun. And Rita behave. Anna do what Rita tells you ok." I told them both. Then went to the office and started on the paper work. Then seven hours later at 2:30pm I was hungry and went to check on Anna and Rita after I finished the paper work. "Rita ... Anna have you ea-." I stated when I sow some thing I will never for get Loki was in the living room telling Rita to give him Anna "NO NEVER!" Rita yelled at him "Give me the child girl!" He said almost robotically "Hey Get away from them!" I said as I ran in front of Rita and Anna "Rita tack Anna to the Dave room and don't come out no matter what." Got it I quietly told Rita. "I'm right behind you two." I said but we both knew I wasn't going to follow. I distracted Loki while they ran to the safe room "Fine you want to save them I will just take you. You most mean some thing to Tony to be here." And with that every thing went black my last thought before passing out was 'I hope Rita and Anna are ok' then just black.