Chapter 16

As I promised. 😊

Nathalie's POV

~a few months later~

Tour started flooding in. I was at the Swift's house for a week now because, well, tour. It was early in the morning and I'm hungry but auntie Tay was still fast asleep.

"Auntie Tay! Wake up! I'm hungry!"

Taylor Swift's POV

I was woken up by Nathalie jumping on my bed. I'm getting used to her. She may be sometimes as annoying as my alarm clock but I'll miss this kid when her sisters got a break from their tour. Glad I was the first to take this child home. Ariana was very excited about Nathalie but she was too late. So instead, she tries and visit every other day while she's visiting New York for a month.

~few weeks later~

Nathalie was doing pretty fine. She misses her sisters and couldn't stop talking about them of how they're so nice and all. Well it's been months. But little did she know that she's about to see her sisters today.

"Nathalie! Go get ready! We have visitors coming!" I shout from downstairs. "Ok auntie Tay!" She shouted back. She'll be surprised.

Nathalie's POV

After I got ready, I head back downstairs to be met by mama Andrea and dada Scott. Auntie Taylor's Mom and Dad. "Mama! Dada!" They came up to me and hugged me. "So i don't get a hug?" "Austin!"

We talked and talked and talked until the doorbell rang. Taylor looked at me then smiled. "Another guest auntie?" "Yes sweetheart. Now go get the door!" She clapped happily. Well... I don't have to be scared. I could trust her. I have opened the doors back home and they were guests and not bad peoples. I tried to peek through the peephole but I couldn't reach it still. I'm too short for an 9 years old kid.

I opened the door carefully and peeked my little head at the door and was very surprised to see my sisters!

"Would you like to let us come in?" Normani said laughing. I opened the door widely and approched them with a warm hug. We let them in and we all sat down on the couch.

Third Person's POV

"Uhm.. Taylor? Since we're here, we wanna ask you something." Ally started. Taylor nodded and smiled but she's nervous and she doesn't know why.

"Well.. For those months that had passed, we decided and wanted to take Nathalie on tour with us because well she can't always stay here being silly and all whenever we're on tour. We also wouldn't be able to watch her grow." Taylor nodded in understanding.

Nathalie looked at Taylor and the girls. "I'm gonna miss you kid." Taylor smiled at Nathalie as she caressed her cheek. "I'm gonna miss you too, auntie Tay. Very much." Nathalie replied. "But well, we live on the same state so it wouldn't be a problem when you got back home from tour!" Taylor smiled once more.

"Nathalie, sweetie, go pack your things." Lauren smiled. Nathalie nodded then stuck her tounge out to Lauren. Lauren stuck her tounge out back with a wink then shoeed the kid up away. Typical Nathalie and Lauren.

"Taylor, thank you very much for taking good care of our little baby. We're very sorry if she caused any trouble." Camila slightly giggled with a smirk.

"Girls, the pleasure is all mine. Thank you to you guys for letting me borrow your little sister. And believe me, she was behaved the whole time." Taylor sincerly smiled.

"Wait. So that means she did no prank on you?!" Dinah slightly yelled as Taylor laughed. "Dinah Jane." Ally glared at her while she held her arms up.

"Meredith and Olivia are gonna miss her so much." Andrea said while petting the two cats.

They saw Nathalie running down the stairs so they stood up ready to leave. "Oh. My bags are ready! See you girls again tommorow!" She said as she saw the girls stood up while she plopped down on the couch.

"What? Where's your bags?" Normani asked confused. "Upstairs why?" Nathalie replied confused just as Normani is. "Why? We're gonna leave now.." Normani said still confused.

"Oh. Really? I thought we were gonna leave tommorow!" Nathalie giggled. "No silly we're going to leave today." Normani snorted then giggled. "Oh... Well.., can I say my farewell to my Swift family before we leave? Please?" Nathalie begged. "Ofcourse sweetheart!" Normani replied with sweetness in her voice.

Nathalie looked at Andrea and Scott.

"Bye bye mama A and dada Scottie. I will miss the both of you so much!" She then hugged the couple. She turned to Austin next. "Austieeeee! I'm gonna miss you my bro slash uncle!" She said then hugged Austin. She turned to Taylor next.

"Auntie Tay. I'm gonna miss you so bad." She then hugged Taylor tightly and started tearing up a bit. She quickly wiped her tears away and pulled away from the hug gently after a minute. The girls helped Nathalie with her suitcases then put them in their car.

"Bye guys!" Nathalie waved as she hugged them all once more.

When she was about to enter the car, she heard little meows. Coming from behind her was Meredith and Olivia. As she turned around, she already felt them on her little feets. She picked up the two and kissed them at the top of their heads then put them down.

She said her last but not the very last goodbye and got inside the car.

"7/27, here i come!" She cheered as the girls joined her.