Reiner and Sakura

Follow-up of Toby and XY

3rd Person POV

"So you told me the story of Toby and XY," Jacky said, "tell me Reiner and Sakura next?" "I'm surprised! Reiner never told you?" Renee said. "All I know is that they met in the Toby and XY story, haha." Jacky laughed. "Alright, I'll tell you." Renee smiled.

The story of Reiner and Sakura

Reminder of how Reiner looks like ^^^

The two met at the parking lot of the all-boys academy. The three girls followed Reiner inside the academy to find Toby while Sakura stayed in the car to wait.

After a few minutes, Reiner came back alone. Sakura glared at Reiner and Reiner winked back. "I'm back pretty lady~" Reiner flirted "Stay away from me." Sakura glared. "Aww don't say that~" Reiner said hugging her and leaned in to kiss her.

Sakura pushed Reiner away and glared at him with a dark aura "Do that again and I guarantee you won't live." "Playing hard to get I see. I like that~" Reiner said, "I like you." "You boys are full of shit." Sakura glared. "Ouch, right through the heart!" Reiner teased with a fake hurt face. "This is why I hate flirts." Sakura mumbled. "Well I should go now Ben might be looking for me~ I'll see you next time pretty lady~" Reiner said and walked away. Sakura rolled her eyes with a pissed look.

After that XY came back. XY walked up to Sakura's car and said, "Sakura we're going to meet up on Saturday!" XY grinned. "How nice." Sakura mumbled. "What's wrong?" XY questioned "Reiner bothered her I'm guessing" Renee said walking to the car with Misha. "Where were you 2?!" Sakura glared. "Exploring." Misha answered. "Ugh, lets just go." Sakura said getting in the car.

The Next Day Friday

"Yaaaaay last day of school!" XY said. "Then Toby tomorrow." Misha teased. Renee and Sakura held in their laughs. "Can we follow you?" Renee teased. "NO!"XY yelled. "Misha lets go the bell is about to ring," Sakura said.

Time skip to Lunch

"Want to go shopping today?" Renee asked. "Sure! I want to buy some new clothes for the date." XY said. "Wow, XY being girly never thought I'd see the day." Sakura laughed. "Me and Sakura are in too." Misha agreed for Sakura. "Alright!" Renee smiled.

The girls got their lunch and went to sit down. "I'M HUNGRY LET'S EAT!" XY yelled happily. All the girls laughed together and started to eat their lunch and talk about random things.

Timeskip After school at the Mall

"The mall! The best place on earth!!!" Renee shouted with joy. "You're over exagerrating." Misha said. "I find it annoying sometimes," Sakura said, "same place and same stores with the same clothes." "Ya know, I have to agree with Sakura," XY said, "but I need clothes for the date." "I'm going to go somewhere for a bit and buy coffee anyone have any requests?" Sakura asked. "Nah, have fun. Call us once you're done." Misha said. "Okay, see you guys later in a few minutes or so." Sakura said.