Tsuki & Chelsea

Little thing I wanted to do in the story but didn't since I deleted it, here are the romances of tsuki and Chelsea. Warning there are only short romantic moments.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 3rd P.O.V

Chelsea stared through the crack open door to the dining room. She watched tsuki speak to lucifer and akame with a bright smiles on his face. She didn't know why but she was strangely attracted to him and didn't want to hurt him or tease him whatsoever.

She asked seryu why and she replied “tsuki just one of those people you'll enjoy to have around, he knows how to bring up the team spirit” she commented. She have been stalking him for a while seeing what he does in his spare time.

He'll train with lucifer since both are at a higher level than others, go and test his senses, and check out his gaster's to see if they're doing ok and help akame cook and help maintenance around the base with bulat and sheele. And she won't admit this but watched him in the hot springs which may or may not be one of the greatest moments of her life because he found her within a second even though she's far away.

She felt embarrassed about that and forgot about that until now. She smiled mischievously having an idea popping up in her head 'this will be fun….’ she thought bursting into a puff of smoke.

Tsuki waved goodbye wanting to see if there any work to do around the base not wanting to bored. He stepped out of the dining room “meow” he looked down to see a small baby white cat looking at him with eyes sparkling. Tsuki smiled and picked up the cat letting it's head gently “well aren't you cute..” he said 'totally gonna work' Chelsea thought while she's being pet by tsuki.  

She was about to change back into her original form and until she heard tsuki sniff the air “you know you smell exactly like chelsea” chelsea felt her heart drop. She was exposed within a minute and she didn't even screw up yet, one thought gone through her head 'shit’.

Tsuki chuckled “must be a coincidence….” she sighed in relief “...now let's give you a bath” chelsea felt her heart drop again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(TIMESKIP)

Time was near when night raid would ambush the Jaeger's. Right now they were enjoying their time swimming in the lake.

Chelsea sat on the beach giggling watching tatsumi get embarrassed with bulat giving him a compliment on his body work but with fire passion. She looked at lucifer to see him uncomfortable with leone and seryu flirting with him trying to prove which one is better for him. Chelsea sat on the beach in her bikini watching all of them having fun. But she didn't see tsuki at all, the person was basically someone who would want to get involved with every activity or just swimming but no.

She looked to the other side and blushed seeing tsuki in swimming shorts with sandals sitting on the beach with a disappointing look on his face.

She felt the need to see and find out what's the problem. She got up and walked over to him “sparky! Why are you down?” She asked coming up with him. He looked at chelsea “nothing, just sitting here” he said looking away “you didn't answer my question, why are you down?” Her eyes got dark. He felt a shiver go down his spine “um……..it's just that I can't exactly swim…” he said embarrassed.

Chelsea couldn't help but hold back a giggle “how come you don't?” She asked “I never took an interest in playing in the water and every time I would try to get in, it would end with me electrocuting things in it……..the upside for that is me and lucifer got a free fish buffet” he said showing his usual cheery self. Chelsea smiled seeing his such bright personality with his smile.