Supernatural: Elemental

“I'm just saying, it's a little weird”

“I don't want to hear this again, for the hundredth goddamn time!”

An argument was almost breaking out between the two friends sitting at a booth drinking or sipping beer. Both of them are good friends always hanging out after work which was working at a DVD and book store. You could say both were geeks as both enjoy talking about films and comics that were only fantasy and fiction.

The argument was because of one of their appearance that sit people off to feel uncomfortable and would want to leave and get away from them. It was Kyle, the one thing that freaked them out wasn't his personality or anything, no it was his eyes. One was a brightest shade of white that can make you feel safe and had the look of happiness and hope. The other iris is as black as darkness that scared people and looked like it was filled with rage and no other emotion.

Kyle sighed and looked at his friend “I'm sorry, probably look for a new wingman and besides I'm not looking for a relationship” he said “it's not about relationships! It's about getting laid!” Kyle sighed 'I forgot we’re losers we never been in a relationship with a girl let alone have a normal conversation’ he honestly starting to feel pathetic setting alone with his perverted and possibly only friend.

He sighed taking the last sip of his drink and put it down then stood up throwing two $5 for the drink and a tip “sorry jack, I'm heading home" his friend waved a little “ night man see you at work” he said. Kyle walked out of the bar heading to his apartment thinking what's for dinner tonight walking the streets.

This man thought he was gonna live a normal life with only the little problems to worry about but he was wrong and his eyes were something to prove that. He took a turn down the sidewalk and stopped abruptly noticing two men moving weirdly into a dark alley. One who was behind the person held something close to their neck almost threatening. That's when it clicked in his head what was happening and he was quick to react.

Kyle moved quickly without hesitation to a near alleyway  'how cliche’ he thinks moving. He stops seeing the scene in front of him, a man in a black suit holding a blade up to the victim's neck about to cut it. Kyle ran up and threw a quick and swift punch to the culprit knocking him down to his knees dropping the small blade and giving the victim a chance to run out of the alley not looking bad.

It was a good decision because the man in the suit got up and turned to Kyle still holding the blade with a pissed off look. He rushed forward swinging the knife cutting the air since Kyle jumped back dodging the blade. He didn't want to wait for his enemy to make the next move so he began to throw punches and combos.

The man seemed shocked by the attack but was replaced with anger for having something lower than him beat him in combat. He blocked one hit to the ribs and punched Kyle in the jaw hard stunning him and fall back onto the ground. The man wasted enough time and he needed to get blood for the contact, to contact Raphael so he can leave this god forsaken world.

Kyle pushed himself up and looked around to try and find the thug but he was nowhere in sight. He felt a hand grasp his shoulder and in reaction he turned the opposite direction and pushed the person to the wall but let go the second he saw it was the victim. He moved away “sorry about that" Kyle said “just adrenaline pumping through me” he said to the man. He shook it off and smiled “no need to say sorry, you saved me” Kyle looked closely to the man in front of him slowly recognizing him.

“Aren't you Misha Collins?”

Supernatural: Elemental

Pilot