ichi 。

"mm-ah, yes... right the- oh!"

"fas-ter.. p-please-!"

nothing was way much more better than watching gay porn in your bathroom when nobody's around. well, for jungkook it was.

gay porns pleased jungkook like always, not that he's not into those straight ones, but gay porns are a lot more better for him. you might say that he's gay, but he considers himself as bisexual because he still fucks pussies(not that he doesn't like ass holes, though).

in the moment, jungkook was jacking off into some gay porn kind while moaning breathlessly. it was kind'a hobby for him, jacking off into some kind of porn—and he didn't really mind, to be honest.

his long fingers was curled around his throbbing and reddish cock, that was standing up proudly as he strokes it up and down. his hair was a mess, and sweats were dropping from his forehead.

he wants to release.

but somehow, he just couldn't, but maybe he needed a voice to make him release his hot and juicy fluids. but first of all, who should he call?

a random call wouldn't hurt.

well, maybe.

he exited the video, fiddling his fingers as he dialed a very random number. and as soon as the owner of the other phone spoke, the voice—it was kind of a squeeky and shy one.

which is a turn on.

"h-hello? what can i-i help you?"

"i've got a boner."

chokes i'm sorry i'm innocent, i can tell you