1

Background: Amos was Primavera's sworn protector, literally her guardian angel. Unlike most people, she could see him. The two were great friends, but however, fell in love, and Amos was granted humanity to be with her.

I haven't planned far enough to know if she knows he loves her beforehand or not so in this, she is unaware but feels just as strongly toward him.

"Watch out!" As I lost balance, everything I carried fell. Primavera only giggled at me before helping me stand. "You've got to walk before you can run," she teased, mocking my clumsiness. I've been human for a few days, and it's so difficult to get accustomed to. I can't seem to remember that I don't have power anymore, aside from when Prim needs me.

"I think it's about time for some more human lessons." "I was just thinking the same thing," I mumble as I pick myself up from the hard floor after falling again. She giggles at me and helps me up.

We sat on her large bed, she held me in a tight hug. "What is it that you want to know?" I knew my answer, but it wasn't appropriate. I couldn't ask it. "Um... I don't know..." "Come on, there's got to be something. Come on, anything, sweetie. I'll tell you anything you want. Don't be shy." She grins as I blush and kisses my cheek; giving me an idea. "Um, what's the significance of kisses?" "I don't know; I've never understood that. I guess... Well, it's pretty intimate. Faces against each other. I... I really don't know. I wish I could be of more help. May I ask why?" It took a moment to work up the courage, but when I did, I kissed her lips.

She kissed back, but I knew she was a little confused. I could sense it. "What was that for?" She giggled awkwardly. "You are the reason I'm like this. I just want to show my appreciation. How much I care." "Oh, that's so sweet!" She coos, hugging me tight. Sweet wasn't quite what I was going for, but it's better than nothing.

"There's got to be something else you want to know. Anything I or someone else you looked after did that you didn't understand?" "Well..." It took a while to think. I really didn't know what to ask. "There's really nothing?" "Not that I can think of... Um, what's it like to be in love?" "Well, it's amazing. When you see the one you love, you feel a rush. You maybe go a little dizzy sometimes. The only time it's bad is when they're dating or clearly like someone else, or they show no interest. That's the worst..." She looks down sadly as she says that. "Has that ever happened to you?" "Oh, enough about me." "But that was only the first thing about you." "Well it's something I'm not willing to answer, so it's enough." "Okay, I'm sorry."

I just watched idly as Primavera put away the contents of the boxes I had tried to carry. I would have helped, but I didn't know where anything went, and I didn't want to break anything. She seemed okay with doing this alone, she didn't ask for any help. Though, maybe I should have. Mere seconds after she placed something on her bookshelf, it fell. It caught on her shirt and tore it straight down the back. She took off the ruins fabric; her bra was unhooked now as well, and it was quite revealing. Nothing I hadn't seen before, sure, but this time was different. For some reason, my downstairs got harder. I was distressed. Was this normal? Was something wrong with me? What did this mean? It had never happened to me before. I looked away, hid my head with my arms and tried to squish it down with my legs. "Amos, are you okay?" "What's wrong with me?" I murmured, not sure what to make of what was happening. She sat beside me to offer comfort through a tight hug and soothing words. She didn't bother to find out what was wrong until I was calmer.

"... What does that mean?" "You're hard?" She giggles, a blush on her cheeks. I nod shyly. Was it something to be made fun of? Was it something very wrong? I started getting worked up again; she noticed. She hugged me again and assured me it was normal. "It's okay, sweetie, it just means you really like something you felt or heard or saw." As she spoke, her gaze trailed to her mostly bare torso. "O-oh gosh," she mutters while looking for a shirt.

The feeling wasn't going away, I was scared. Why wouldn't it stop? Shouldn't it have gone away when she got a shirt on? I really didn't like this. It happened when her top half was nearly bare, what if it's a sin? I may have been an angel, but I don't know all that's wrong. I don't know enough about humans and anatomy and all that.

"Now, sweetie, I have some stuff to ask you." I was glad, my lower had finally settled. "I've already told you most everything I can about my life." "Not that. Something else." "Oh, what, then?" "There's kind of a few questions together." "Okay, go ahead. Ask what you want." "Okay. First," she blushed, "do you know anything about tickling?" "Yes," I spoke confidently, glad I knew something about humans that she didn't have to tell me, but started going shy when I realized what that must mean. "I've... I've seen it happen before." "Can angels be ticklish?" Oh, no... I couldn't lie to her, lying is wrong. But I did NOT want to be tickled for anything. "Well... Yeah, I mean... I've seen it; some of the less mature-" "more fun," she interrupts with, "whatever; sometimes they would." "Hmm... Do you think you're ticklish?" My face went hot. I couldn't lie. But I had to! I needed to find some way to have it be true. Maybe... Maybe when God turned me human, he changed that about me too, since I didn't like it! "N-no, I... I don't think so." "Well," she grabs my legs and drapes them over her own, "let's find out."