Crying and Surprises

*Recap*

xxMercedesPOVxx

  Once we arrived Harry grabbed some of my suitcases as I grabbed some too.

............

We walked into the apartment to hear someone crying.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*

*****When Mercedes and Harry Left Liam's apartment*****

xxLiam's POVxx

  I wonder what's wrong with Niall? 

Does it have to do with me? Did I do or say anything wrong for him to walk out like that? 

I thought as I walked into the hallway in my apartment. 

As I walked closer to the bathroom, I heard someone crying. The closer I was the louder it got. 

When I finally got to the bathroom door, I opened it half way. I heard a chocked sob. When I fully opened the door I see Niall hugging his knees to his chest and his face buried in his knees. My heart broke a little at the sight.

"Ni, baby, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly while trying to hug him but, he pushed me away. He didn't say a word but, he kept crying. 

"Did I say or do something wrong?" I was getting even more worried. Niall replied this time by nodding his head. 

"What is it then?" I asked, worried and curious.

   He looked up and I saw that his eyes were bloodshot red from crying. His cheeks were a pinkish color, also because he was crying. 

"Y-You d-d-don't l-l-love m-me." Niall said stuttering as he talked, then sobbed even more after saying it. 

"Ni, babe, I do love you. So, so much." I said truthfully. 

"N-No, you don't." He said quietly and still continued to cry.

After he said that I picked him up and carried him to the living room couch bridal style. When we got to the couch, I sat him on my lap. I looked at Niall as he continued to cry. 

"Baby, look at me please?" I asked him sweetly. But he didn't look at me. 

"Baby I love you so, so much. Honestly, so tell me why you think that?" I asked trying to get him to say  something to me. He just cried and sobbed harder.

  I thought I heard something but I just ignored it. 

"Niall, please tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it." I said almost begging this time. 

"W-When H-Harry asked what  you had to say and you were about to tell them about me and you. You said it can wait because it wasn't really important." He said while still crying.

My heart broke a little more. "Baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Its just I finally got to see my half sister after a long time. Please forgive me Ni." I said feeling terrible that he took it that way. 

I should've remembered how sensitive he is.

    Niall looked me but, then he nodded shyly then buried his head into my neck.  

Then I notice Harry and Merecedes standing at the entrance of the living room staring at me and Niall in shock but, Niall's face was still burried in my neck and he didn't know that the were staring at us. 

I know we can't make anything up because of the position we're in. "Uhm...We can explain." I said nervously. 

That's when Niall looked up and saw Harry and Mercedes. He looked down at the floor and blushed really hard.

(A/N)

Hey, sorry haven't updated in while.

What do you think of this chapter?

Love it?

Hate it?

10 Reads and 1-4 Votes for the next Chapter

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-Kay♥

Edited