My Princess

ATTENTION!! Okay not that its too terrible, but this next chapter is a little sexual. Not much, but I felt like I needed to put a little warning out. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bellamy's P.O.V

She smiles at me and gently pushes the dark curls off my forehead, then kisses my cheek. "I know, but you can't help that now. I'll be fine." We gaze into each others eyes for a moment, before she cups my face. "All you can do is make sure I'm not lonely tonight." With those last words she smashes her lips on mine.

I kiss her passionately keeping her close against my body, with my hands on her back, leaving a smirk on my face. "I think I can do that." I whisper to her in between kisses. I manage to stand up, lifting her up with me, letting her wrap her legs around my waist. I make my way to her room pushing the door open as the kiss intensifies, our lips moving in sync with one an others. Kicking the door closed easily, I carry her over to the bed, laying her down.

Clarke brings her hands up to my shoulders, and starts pushing my jacket down off my shoulders. She pulls herself up a little more, and pushes it down my arms, letting it fall to the floor, never breaking our lips apart in the process.

She arches her back a little, and moans, biting her lip. "Oh Bell. Come on." She whines a little.

I trail my hands down toward her shirt, and grab it, quickly pulling up over her head. "Wow.. Damn Clarke." I say looking down at her large, yet perky breasts.

She pushes them up a little and bites her lip in a flirty manner. "Liking what you see?" She says smirking widely up at me.

I snap out of my thought and nods quickly, licking my lips. "You're flawless."

Instantly a grin comes over her face, and she pulls me back down, kissing me passionately. "Thank you, but lets get to the real fun." She says in a seductive tone.

"Oh yeah.. Right." I once again snap out of the daze she put me in, just in time before she rolls over and pushes me down on the bed. I bounce on impact, then she quickly climbs on top of me. She crashes her lips on mine, running her hands up, and through my hair, messing it up. She then runs them down my chest, and up under my shirt, pressing her lips to the soft spot on my neck.

She grinds against my clothed crotch, feeling me get hard at the movement. She bites my lip, hearing me moan. "Lets fix this." She pulls the hem of my shirt up, and over my head, and runs her hands down my chest, and toned abs once again. "You're pretty flawless yourself babe." She kisses down my chest, following her hands, then kisses down my torso, until she reaches my pants. She looks up my body at me with a big smirk, then starts to undo my belt slowly, to take her turn at teasing me.

I bite my lip, and shakes my head jokingly. "How rude." But before I can add anything else, I feel her pull my pants down, hearing them hit the ground. A smirk comes across m face, and I bite my lip looking down at her.

She smirks up at me, and rolls her eyes. "Now you've got me excited." She says looking at the large bulge in my tight boxers.

I blush, feeling my cheeks flush a hint of pink. "Then hurry." I shake my head, and smirk, rolling over on top of her. "Forget that." My smirks widens, as my lips smash against hers, unbuttoning her jeans, then letting my lips trail down her body. They venture down her chest, then to her flat stomach, finally reaching her hips. Finally I drop the pants to the ground, and slowly kiss back up her body. Going in a straight line, up her body, leaving the feeling of my lips on every inch of her skin. I suck, and nibble at her soft spot as I finally reach her neck, hearing her moan makes me me proud of myself. "I...Love... You." I says in between kisses to her lips. Looking into her eyes, I pull her panties down, then remove my boxers. "I love you so much." I says stroking her cheek gently.

She smiles, with her lips only inches from mine, then shakes her head smirking. "Not as much as I love you." She closes her eyes again, and moans, arching her back slightly feeling my lips go back down her jaw. She presses her hands against my bare chest, but I intertwine my fingers with hers, and press her hands against the bed, sliding them up above her head. She tilts her head to the side allowing me to access her neck easier. As I nibble at her soft spot, she tries to resist my grip on her hands, but I strongly keep them pressed into the bed. I then hear her start moaning again, but trying to not be heard as I go up her neck for the last time, leaving a little mark on her soft skin. I shift a little, moving my lips up by her ear. "You ready beautiful?" I whisper before nibbling on her ear lobe.

"N-not yet Bell." She moans into my ear, she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me down smashing her lips against mine. Our lips move in sync for a short moment, as I allow my hands to run slowly down her body. Her goosebumps causing her to smirk into the kiss, then she pulls away. She looks into my chocolate brown eyes, replacing her smirk with a sweet smile. "Now I'm ready."

"Good." I say smiling down at the woman I love, then kissing her gently, yet so meaningfully. Preparing to treat her like the princess she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ew I'm so sorry, that was terrible. I tried lol.

Also I'm so soo sorry. I planned on publishing this days ago, but my internet went out. I hope its not too cringey of a chapter....

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS/OPINIONS ON MY STORY SO FAR! ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?