Seven

x

She fixed her probably new top and stared at the ground then glanced up at Phil. 

"Liz answer me." He demanded. She groaned in reply.

"The websites never tell you what to do with a best friend." She quits her cute act. "Yes Phil okay? You're a rich as fuck youtuber. All the other ones are taken. Besides Danny boy here." She smirked at me. 

Phil watched her without really listening. I saw his blue eyes shine with sadness.

"Good job for figuring it out buddy. I'll send someone to give you your clothes back. And take the stupid ring." She chucked it to the door. 

Phil stands there no longer aware of anything. 

"Philly?" I whispered and grabbed his shoulder to turn him to me. "Hey it's okay."

"It's not. I was ready to get married. Dan I'm nearly thirty and I don't even have a girlfriend now." He stormed back in the house leaving Pj and I outside. 

"You can go home if you want." I head inside. 

"I'll stay the night okay? Make sure everyone's alright in the morning." He follows me and shuts the door behind us. 

Phil's door was closed when we got inside. There was soft sniffing on the other side but I knew I shouldn't bother him. So I said goodnight to Pj and shut my own door. 

I'm glad I finally got Liz but now I just have to make Phil happy again. 

-

"Want some pancakes Philly?" I called when I saw Phil pass the kitchen. I was wearing his sexy apron to make him laugh. "I put chocolate chips in it because you like them." I added once he entered. 

"I'm not really that hungry." He got some water and sat on the counter. "Flip it." He told me.

I had been watching him instead of my pancake and nearly burnt it.  

"You sure?" I ask in a high voice trying to persuade him into eating. 

"I mean... I'll have one." He picked at the chocolate chips next to him and continued watching me cook. 

Pj walked into the kitchen with his shoes on. "I have to get home. Sophie lost my laptop cord and I could possibly die along with it."

"Shit" I whispered in fear, making him chuckle. 

"Very realistic Dan." He poked my stomach of the apron.

"Hey you know this is what I look like shirtless." I blushed a little.

"How you feeling Phil?" Pj asked him seriously.

"Fine. Just kind of numb I guess." Phil shrugged in reply. Pj nodded and grabbed a cake from the done pile. He then gave me a side hug. 

"Be good." He pointed to Phil, hugging him as well before skipping out. "Text me if you need me!" He called right before the front door shut shaking the house a bit. 

Phil and I sat down with the pancakes in front of us ready to eat. I saw in his eyes he was uncomfortable but I was trying to make him happier with all this. 

He didn't just eat one. He ate like four. But hey at least he has something in his system. 

The Great British Bakeoff was playing on our tv but I couldn't help to watch him. He just had so much going on in his brain and the way he pushed it aside to focus on other things amazed me.

I usually shut down or have a panic attack if so much is happening but he was good. 

"Phil?" I asked and turned the tv down so we could talk quickly.