1

Author POV

“Good Morning, Auntie!”, Krystal greeted Mrs. Liu with her pretty smile. As usual, she always comes to Amber’s house to pick her up and go to school together.

“Aigooo My pretty Krystal… I think Amber is still sleeping. I’ve woken her up but you know…”

“Let me do it auntie, I’m the one who can wake Amber up”

“You’re right, dear. Only you can do that”

 Krystal took deep breathe and walked to Amber’s room then.

Krystal opened the door, and she could see a dork tomboy was sleeping peacefully. As usual, Amber’s bedroom looked so messy.

“Aish this dork”, Krystal mumbled while walked toward the bed, “Hey Josephine! Wake up, you sleepyhead!”, Krystal slapped Amber’s shoulder.

Suddenly Amber grabbed Krystal’s hand and hugged it, her eyes were still closed, “I’ll give you happiness, Nicole, I promise…”, Amber muttered.

Krystal exhaled, “so now is Nicole huh?! Let me do this for you, player”, Krystal pinched Amber’s nose and covered Amber’s mouth with her other hand.

One… Two… Three… Four… Amber’s face was getting red and………

“HOAH!!!”, Amber got up suddenly, “You!!! Are trying to kill me huh?!”, she gasped.

“Don’t talk too much, we’re getting late. I give you five minutes to get ready, got it?”, Krystal said and she left Amber then.

“Hshh!!! That witch!!”

***       

Amber and Krystal were walking together to their school. Their school isn’t too far from their house so they always go there by walking. Everyday Amber and Krystal always go to school together. Usually, Krystal would pick Amber up in the morning since only Krystal that could wake Amber up.

Time was running and they were getting late, but Amber seemed relax, she kept talking to Krystal and teasing her.

“……And you know Krys… when I said to Nicole that……”

“Ugh STOP!! You’re so annoying!”, Krystal glared at Amber.

“Oh…come on Krys… I just wanted to tell my beloved pal about my love story…”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “Every day you always tell me about your love ‘stories’, Amber!”, she walked faster then.

Amber followed Krystal. She embraced her hand around Krystal’s shoulder,

“…But you’re still the prettiest for me keke…”, Amber teased Krystal.

Krystal smirked, “of course! Your girls are always uglier than me”

“What?! Hey! I have good taste you know!”

“Yeah… whatever”

Suddenly some girls that wore same uniform with Krystal came toward them. For the information, Amber always wears Boys uniform since she attended kindergarten. Once she threatened her parents, “if I should wear girls uniform, I won’t go to school forever!”. So her parents always made deal with the headmaster of Amber’s school about Amber’s tomboy look.

“Amber Oppa!”, one of the girls said to Amber—yup, the girls at school always call Amber ‘Oppa’, “good morning Amber Oppa. Have you had breakfast?”